• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Vendor Rewards (From New Currency Items)

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
@Balance Team
Really looking for help here with combat and crafter balance on the items.

For vanilla pvp and minig/looting - I'd prefer you guys assist with what they do rather than I push something not highly valued.
We want TIERS of the items - so we'll have Tiers 1 to 3 (1's being out first) so they cant be "all out badass" at first.
Here's how the coding works for this (Keep the spacing by using the CODE brackets)

What we need?
Symbol of Acquisition trades (tools/etc)
Medal of Vengeance trades (weps/armor)

Example (you must use the [ code] tag.
Code:
        item:
          ==: org.bukkit.inventory.ItemStack
          type: DIAMOND_SWORD
          meta:
            ==: ItemMeta
            meta-type: UNSPECIFIC
            display-name: §a§lGladiator's Longsword
            lore:
            - §6Carried by a fallen bloodied
            - §6gladiator.
            - §510% Knockback Resistance
            enchants:
              DAMAGE_ALL: 5
              DURABILITY: 1
              KNOCKBACK: 1
              FIRE_ASPECT: 1

Dsawemd

Legacy Supporter 8
Looks fun I'll make some. Before I begin, give me some lore of players and their chosen weapon, and your reactions to these (if you think there's a better player/weapon):

Spawn of Alator (wolf egg, expensive, limit dogs per chunk like other breeding limits to prevent people from fighting with huge packs)

Punishment - dagger (Punisher79 or whatever our old mods name was).

Angy's Cacophony - music disc

Brutal's Left Arm (gold axe, UNBR 4+, FA, brutalaccerate)
Brutal's Right Arm (gold sword, unbr 2+, FA, brutalaccerate)

Danda's Digger - Godly building shovel

Xanipher's Xtreme Xcavator - Godly mining pick

Airbus's Tool(s): all must have either Looting or Fortune, as befits this Robber Baron of yore.

Farmers Common Barn Hoe (some joke about Hoes being a farmer tool, and Barnubus played mostly healers), pvp Hoe with minor enchants and strong UNBR so it can be also used to farm a bit for lore purposes.

Bow of Xerot - something that helps land arrows, bc his aimed spam is legendary. High power + infinity

Lance of the Templar (I think TemplarJames ego would explode so no one tell him this name is about him. Any Better classic goon players?). Shovel.

Thoughts? Got any more?