• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Vanilla 1.4 server = vanilla.herocraftonline.com

3zer

Glowing Redstone
Am I the only one actually kinda worried about the mobs picking up your equipment? Watch when a wither skeleton's equipped with the only diamond sword you own. That would be a total pisstake, but it actually kinda makes you more... careful ¬¬

EDIT- Wait, is this a full minecraft update, or just a herocraft update/server?

DeathSnake13

Stone
This sounds kind of interesting,but if its only allowing 25 players then its going to be hard to get on.So my question is what if other people want on but the vanilla server is full?[DOUBLEPOST=1351634884,1351634367][/DOUBLEPOST]Cause Alot of people want on so the server has to be bigger.[DOUBLEPOST=1351634923][/DOUBLEPOST]Oh,one more thing can I be whitelisted to please?

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
I was unaware I was supposed to be whitelisting :p

I'll get on that when I'm more sober...

Matt5327

Legacy Supporter 3
Is the server down? I keep getting a string error.

Edit: I just now got a bad pocket extension, whatever that is. Either way, still failing.

Drastikos

Legacy Supporter 3
ofc as soon as I get on, start having fun with peeps, I gtg. ARHG!!
So much "new" fun to be had between this and the tekkit server..
*rushes to get IRL stuff done* gotta get back!

Matt5327

Legacy Supporter 3
Ok, so now the vanilla server appears to be completely down. Is this because Herocraft has been updated to 1.4, or is there something else going?

EDIT: Even though it says offline, I still seem to connect when I double click. However, it connects me to the main HC server instead of Vanilla. Nothing against HC, but I prefer Vanilla. I stick around because of the community, not the modifications.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Ok, so now the vanilla server appears to be completely down. Is this because Herocraft has been updated to 1.4, or is there something else going?

EDIT: Even though it says offline, I still seem to connect when I double click. However, it connects me to the main HC server instead of Vanilla. Nothing against HC, but I prefer Vanilla. I stick around because of the community, not the modifications.
Coming back online! It's up now!

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Vanilla is planning to stay online, It should work now, we had a machine restart, I forgot to restart this server.

Can I be whitelisted on that vanilla server? I have already gotten whitelisted on the main HC server. My IGN is KeithConquest. Thanks.

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
I'll go through these in a sec.