• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Vanilla 1.3 Server

Status
Not open for further replies.

Galaxial

Legacy Supporter 4
Fingers crossed we won't lose all the cool HC-ers to the Vanilla server *shudders*
After playing HeroCraft, I haven't a clue how you can just migrate back to vanilla minecraft.

It's like migrating from this:

fer1_1452403i.jpg

To this:

RobinReliantSWNS_450x300.jpg

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
Remastered Tier 2 Supporter
Anyone can get on the vanilla server. The Herocraft server has not updated yet, and is still on a whitelist.

SonOfAGunner

Ungodly
The vanilla server is just so, "refreshing". I dunno. It's nice. It's like going from this:
*Too lazy to find pictures*
*INSERT PICTURE OF STRESSED OUT OFFICE WORKER HERE*
To this
*INSERT PICTURE OF RELAXED COUPLE IN A HOT TUB*

I can't connect to the server :(

I am running latest verson of spoutcraft, and the vanilla mc launcher won't download properly, so I have not tried that...

It says "connection lost" after it has connected to the server and loaded chunks and that kind of stuff...

Sometimes that happens when you have a firewall. Open it go to firewall settings click disable firewall. Then hit apply choose 5 minutes then update MC. Then go back into your firewall and click fix. This happens sometimes because the internet recognizes and allows MC to run on the internet, but, a lot of the time it doesn't allow the updater. You don't get a popup window because it's a download and it starts without a notification so your firewall views it as something bad or an error and it stops it.
Hope I helped

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
Remastered Tier 2 Supporter
So I made a nether portal, but in the nether it put the portal next to someone else's, and now whenever I try to go home I go to the other person's house, haha.

Minecraft Problems

gabizou

Sage of World Making
Architect
Legacy Supporter 7
So what happened to the old ip's for HC's test server?

Status
Not open for further replies.