• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

vampwolf88's Whitelist Application

vampwolf88

Stone
  1. In-game name: vmpwolf88
  2. Location & Age: Connecticut, 14
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): I haven't been banned from this server before or any other beta servers, but I spend most of my time on Classic servers and have been banned from those.
  4. Referral(s): None.
  5. Reason you should be accepted: I think that I should be accepted because for what I lack in building skills I make up for in fighting skills and just general spunk :D I should also note that I am not rude to other players unless they give me a very good reason to be. I would help the server out as much as I can.
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: I play on another server (whose name I do not know) and they use a much earlier or very changed version of the Heroes Mod, so I looked up the official server for it and here I am.
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: I will now!
  8. Additional Info: I am polite, helpful, and smart(if I do say so myself). I hope you consider me to be allowed on and tell me what I am doing wrong, so that I can be let on.

vampwolf88

Stone
I didn't see one of those "Lengthen Your Application" messages, so I'm assuming I'm doing something right :D

vampwolf88

Stone
I'm hoping some staff will see this, I accidentally said "vmpwolf88" in the application. My IGN is " vampwolf88 "