• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Valyou's Refugee Camp

Do you like this Idea & would you help?

• I like the idea

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I dont like the idea but will help!

• I dont like the idea

• Total voters

Valyou3

Legacy Supporter 2
Planning on making this into full effect when Herocraft Updates to 1.0! So this can be improved and worked on!
Information on Valyou3's Refugee Camp
I have left my town, in order to find a new home.. but what I came across was the idea of a Refugee camp where the people who are wandering around or want to live with a group can! The camp will serve as a long term or short term home for people who want to live here. The camp will be protected by the guards (Players) from monsters and people who come to deal harm. The camp is for protection, food, and a place to go in the need of help or even staying for a week than taking off. Sure you can join a town for all of this but this could be if you don't like living in towns the place will start out small with little huts underground or above with a bed. The Refugee will only be accepted the good, no criminals! We don't want the camp being raided all because you wanted to bring a raid against us. The camp is not the safest place to bring valuables unless you plan on having a secret stash somehow! Sure you can go out in the wilderness and live alone or with a couple of friends but this will help you get started out such on meeting new people, setting up EXP groups. This can even be a great starter to help out the newer members of herocraft sense we gain a lot every day!! You can even sign up as a helper, to help get this started such as help building, gathers people, and helping them, this is to help people the lots we give our refugee's will be small so we can fit as much people as possible. Their is no Tax or anything all I ask for is that you do not bring harm into my camp. Their will even be 1 day homes for adventurers to use!​
Why this is attempting to be created
This is being created to help players even just by staying for a week or a day! This is for protection, food, trades, and to help out all the newer players! Meet new people and possibly make some new friends! I have no problem with running this but I need people to do the poll so I know that I'm not wasting my time! Please leave feedback below!​
What do Helpers do?
Helpers (name will change in time) are the people who help bring and direct people into the camp, they also help build it as well! I do not expect the helpers to live in the camp unless they want to!​
Helpers Format
IGN:​
TimeZone:​
Hours Online:​
Helpers List