• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

vallad_centrius' appeal

vallad_centrius

Legacy Supporter 2
IGN: vallad_centrius
Banned By: Unknown
Time of Ban: 3/26/2013
Reason for ban: Unknown

Your Story:

Logged into herocraft and noticed there was a boost.. obviously i mined/killed mobs.. i kept playing, and dueling with other players until the time was 2:00PM GMT +4..
i stopped there to rest, i logged out making sure everything was fine.. (not combat tagged and room secured).. then when i came back at 3:15PM Gmt +4 .. the server Disconnects me when i try to join and says "Dont be an idiot" .. i tried joining 3 times (i think more) to test whether it was a bug but it isnt and wasnt.. so i came to the conclusion i may have violated something..
yet i dont have any idea what it was.. i dont recall any griefing that i did.. just some mining in the caves near the town i live and killing mobs and selling some stuffs in spawn..
whatever it was im sorry if i did it, my true intentions for today was just to level up.. that is all

(P.S: wanted to ask what is the reason of my ban?, im a bit confused right now)