• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Vacation... 28th-4th

jaif14

Obsidian
Somewhere in the barren wastelands of Canada
Hello people's of Herocraft, I will be gone to Mexico tomorrow till the 4th, so...

The resort says it has wifi, but I doubt it will be reliable, so I'm only bringing my mom's laptop for general purpose pictures video etc.

Moderators need to know that if I check in, it may be from some Mexican ip, so don't get scared :p

Also, myself and WoleverEntun have promoted a fleet of 5? managers to run SkyForge until we get back, coincidently on the same day, the fourth of January.

Following the format of the other absence threads, here are some tags

WoleverEntun, but you won't be getting this because of http://www.herocraftonline.com/main/threads/gone-skiing.29081/

Kenneth_Chow, CoolBreeze275, wildarm5, Roadkill909 Pwnzy_The_Stoner, I can't remember if you are all managers, but you all are to be managing SkyForge.

Symbolite, xexorian, Dielan9999, TheMormon, I don't actually know you guys well, but you guys are important, and in WoleverEntun's post. If anything gets out of hand... As allied people, you guys will know what to do. I'll get on to grant you guys guest regions if you don't already possess them.

As for townies of SkyForge, work hard!

Edit: almost forgot, Heralds, I'll be gone, I would still like to be a herald though.

I'll be leaving tomorrow morning.

Soulmass

Legacy Supporter 5
Sounds good Jaif man, thanks for placing your Trust in me and the other Managers :D
Have fun in Mexico! Eat tacos :p