• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

user7669's Application Updated

user7669

Wood
  1. In-game name: user7669
  2. Location & Age: Wisconsin, 18
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): none
  4. Referral(s): Jenay
  5. Reason you should be accepted: I dont greif or use mods. I am not new to minecraft and am very experienced at it a hope to be a great addition to your Herocraft server. I have played on a couple other servers like lord of the craft and darktide
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: I heard it through Draxta, DJ_killionare, Mburton, sniper128 at least that is how i think they spell there names
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: yes now i have
  8. Additional Info: I am pretty good at pvp but not the greatest, but i have a great imagination that i hope to add to your server. I did swimming, golf and soccer in highschool and lettered in every one. Im an honor student and im hopeing to get a masters in engineering at Marquette University. ( I would send you some screen shots of our vault and castle on the Darktide server but i cant figure out how to do it)

user7669

Wood
okay well if u dont believe me okay but this used to be my friends old account he gave it to me because he wanted a new account and then asked me if i wanted it so i said yes and apperently he got banned on this account before and i didnt know that so sorry i couldnt even tell u how or why i got ban so if u dont believe me then okay thank you for ur time