• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion URF MODE!

lordprettyflack0

Legacy Supporter 6
Ultra Rapid Fire For Herocraft!
f91132f3ec.jpg

Yes, For those who play league, I think this would be an AWESOME game mode for Herocraft, it would be fun and always, it would be crazy :D

For those of you that dont know what URF is, it stands for Ultra Rapid Fire, Which Ofcourse means, Everything is increased

*80% Cooldown Reduction
*NO Mana Costs
*No Stamina Costs
*Increased Magic Resist
*Increased Stats (For Attributes)
and Increased Movement Speed

This Gamemode would be completely Seperate to every other world, and should be introduced as a new Event,
There are some things to cover before we go into Detail

1. Free Respeccing in this world, yet it wont influence the Haven
This now means we can BAN CLASSESS.. Wooo
So Someone cant spam fireball every 2 seconds
2. Disabling The Ability to Disarm Players, Yes I mean this, Disarm is a 4 second disarm and it has a low, cooldown thus making a dragoon easy to kill

Coding: As we all know, this would be a bitch to code, but we all know it would be awesome seeing a dragoon jumping every 1 second around the map, but if we are able to code this it would make us unique to the other servers and us getting more people!

Thanks for your time, and ill see you around, Post your Comments Below!

Dsawemd

Legacy Supporter 8

General (-1): HC is not a mini game hub server. HC is not LoL. This would take a lot of work to code and would dilute our playerbase even more than Test server pvp does

Specific (-1) (if this gets put in):
Banning classes? It's not 100+ champions we are talking about, and this would automatically make some people hate that their class was banned.

Having shot your idea down and said (-1), I want to thank you for the thought and effort! Keep up the idea stream! Do try to think more about what the differences between LoL and HC (playerbase, coders) means for what we can do.

I wish we could do it, but I don't see this being possible or desirable. A temporary "event" on the event world where cooldowns are lowered and attribute points are increased (old armor rules could be added so we are not all in full diamond) wouldn't be too hard, but I'm not sure how desirable it would be.

Last edited:

lordprettyflack0

Legacy Supporter 6
General (-1): HC is not a mini game hub server. HC is not LoL. This would take a lot of work to code and would dilute our playerbase even more than Test server pvp does

Specific (-1) (if this gets put in):
Banning classes? It's not 100+ champions we are talking about, and this would automatically make some people hate that their class was banned.

Having shot your idea down and said (-1), I want to thank you for the thought and effort! Keep up the idea stream! Do try to think more about what the differences between LoL and HC (playerbase, coders) means for what we can do.

I wish we could do it, but I don't see this being possible or desirable. A temporary "event" on the event world where cooldowns are lowered and attribute points are increased (old armor rules could be added so we are not all in full diamond) wouldn't be too hard, but I'm not sure how desirable it would be.
1. Hc May not be a minigame server, but it does need some auto made events
2. How would you feel if you got fireballed 3 times in a row in the face then die
3. Thank you for your suggestion but all your points are invalid

Dsawemd

Legacy Supporter 8
1. Hc May not be a minigame server, but it does need some auto made events
2. How would you feel if you got fireballed 3 times in a row in the face then die
3. Thank you for your suggestion but all your points are invalid
1. Auto made events, or events in general, need to be on RPG or Event Server, and I am not sure if we want create temp configs for This, then count on restoring everything just as it was. Sounds like we could break it pretty hard. This could be solved by making it an end of map event, whenever that happens.
2. So you plan to ban every class with Fireball?
3. Ok.

Dsawemd

Legacy Supporter 8
Yes it was amazing. I abused Nid and Hec until they were banned, then I outplayed people as Zilean for DAYS.

Dsawemd

Legacy Supporter 8
Yeah I urfed it up with Raka until I remembered that morellonicon exists, than Nid chunks to 40% in one spear, and that with a bit of kiting Nid's heal was comparable to Raka's W heal. Factor in the increased tower and split push potential of Nid, and Raka cannot close out games as well as Nid in solo-queue which is all I play.