• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Urcooln's Application.

Urcooln

Glowing Redstone
  1. Minecraft In-game name: Urcooln
  2. Location & Age: New Jersey, 17
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when): None.
  4. Referral(s): Enlight707, Malimbar96, Fuey500
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?:The people above and my friends on the voice server that we use.
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes.
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes.
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I believe that i should be accepted because i have read the rules and made sure to read up on the things that i need to keep up with on the wiki. Also the amazing plugins in this server coded by the amazing coding team on this server.
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): {HCU7}
  10. Additional Info: Hope to see everyone online and have tons of fun.

ShadowWarriorXA

Legacy Supporter 7
  1. Minecraft In-game name: Urcooln
  2. Location & Age: New Jersey, 17
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when): None.
  4. Referral(s): Enlight707, Malimbar96, Fuey500
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?:The people above and my friends on the voice server that we use.
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes.
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes.
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I believe that i should be accepted because i have read the rules and made sure to read up on the things that i need to keep up with on the wiki. Also the amazing plugins in this server coded by the amazing coding team on this server.
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): {HCU7}
  10. Additional Info: Hope to see everyone online and have tons of fun.
Reviewing...

Urcooln

Glowing Redstone
Well, that ban occurred today it was me and some people that i meet up on the server and we started our own clan on it. Unfortunately one person in our clan was using x-ray which then concluded our entire clan to be banned from the server. I myself have posted a Ban appeal on such server and would probably be accepted soon enough. i promise you that i run a clean Minecraft Client.

ShadowWarriorXA

Legacy Supporter 7
Well, that ban occurred today it was me and some people that i meet up on the server and we started our own clan on it. Unfortunately one person in our clan was using x-ray which then concluded our entire clan to be banned from the server. I myself have posted a Ban appeal on such server and would probably be accepted soon enough. i promise you that i run a clean Minecraft Client.
I've seen a few people with the same/similar story.
I see others with the same/similar story. Because I see a recent x-ray ban and I am unable to prove who was/wasn't using x-ray I am going to hold off whitelisting you for now. I will encourage you to play on the server via greylist. Prove to us that you do not hack, then re-apply in a few weeks.

Urcooln

Glowing Redstone
I've seen a few people with the same/similar story.
I see others with the same/similar story. Because I see a recent x-ray ban and I am unable to prove who was/wasn't using x-ray I am going to hold off whitelisting you for now. I will encourage you to play on the server via greylist. Prove to us that you do not hack, then re-apply in a few weeks.

Okay, Thank you for your time.

Urcooln

Glowing Redstone
Please explain this ban in detail including when it occurred.

[0] => bID# 3272715 mc.xhcraft.net .:. xray

I appealed this ban yesterday and it has been approved today, I don't know if this would change my application procedure but I thought it would be good to keep you guys updated..

ShadowWarriorXA

Legacy Supporter 7
I appealed this ban yesterday and it has been approved today, I don't know if this would change my application procedure but I thought it would be good to keep you guys updated..
Nothing changes in regards to your acceptance. Either post a new application in a few weeks or bump this one. You and your friends are on trial. If you guys can manage to behave on the greylist for a few weeks you'll be given a chance on the whitelist. For now the decision between myself and a few other Proctors sands.

Urcooln

Glowing Redstone
Bumping, my good friend got his application re-reviewed early and got accepted, I've been doing good on the server and have been slowing gaining levels when ever i possibly can.

ShadowWarriorXA

Legacy Supporter 7
Bumping, my good friend got his application re-reviewed early and got accepted, I've been doing good on the server and have been slowing gaining levels when ever i possibly can.
Your friend was seen in-game via tour chat without causing any issues. I have not seen you in-game, nor has my boss. You can bump this again when your 2 weeks are up.