• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Updates, and Recordings!

Hello everyone names Skyler, otherwise known as SkyllixTheFox. I have started to record on Herocraft as a Dragoneer. I have already done Two videos for the community one being gameplay, and a news on HeroCraft. Both can be found on my channel. And when I say just started out. I literally mean, JUST Started OUT. I've been getting a smooth income of subscribers, and if yall could subscribe to the channel that will let me know to keep posting more on HeroCraft both in gameplay and news. Who knows, you might just be seen within the videos I make on the server, or you might take part in them all together. Thanks for reading, leave a few comments down below, Ill try to get to them, and at the request of an admin, I'm gonna leave my Channel Link in the description as well as the Hero News Video Link down below as well that way, they can add it to the forums. Thank you all have a wonderful weekend.

My Channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4iDGF_uqGOjqZ44zCwfFGg

*Sorry for the Inconvenience but it appears the videos are not appearing correctly*

Last edited:
Just post the link to the videos in the actual message box and they'll come up the way it's displayed in the thread post, but will actually play the video. Works for me every time at least.

Trying that as we speak. The videos are still not pushing forward as actual videos

They just played for me 100% fine. Not sure what to tell ya.

I'm referring to having them play right here on the thread not send the link straight to YouTube. Going to my channel is optional though I would like the support that way more people will watch, getting more users online for HeroCraft

No, like, they appeared 100% embedded from my view and I could click and they would play without taking me to the page. Maybe it's only something with iPhones...

No, like, they appeared 100% embedded from my view and I could click and they would play without taking me to the page. Maybe it's only something with iPhones...

If that's the case, It might take a bit for them to appear, but for now, I'm just gonna keep them links until I figure out how to get them to show.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Hello everyone names Skyler, otherwise known as SkyllixTheFox. I have started to record on Herocraft as a Dragoneer. I have already done Two videos for the community one being gameplay, and a news on HeroCraft. Both can be found on my channel. And when I say just started out. I literally mean, JUST Started OUT. I've been getting a smooth income of subscribers, and if yall could subscribe to the channel that will let me know to keep posting more on HeroCraft both in gameplay and news. Who knows, you might just be seen within the videos I make on the server, or you might take part in them all together. Thanks for reading, leave a few comments down below, Ill try to get to them, and at the request of an admin, I'm gonna leave my Channel Link in the description as well as the Hero News Video Link down below as well that way, they can add it to the forums. Thank you all have a wonderful weekend.

My Channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4iDGF_uqGOjqZ44zCwfFGg

*Sorry for the Inconvenience but it appears the videos are not appearing correctly*
It works on 1.9 and the launcher, 1.10 is also accepted.

You may want to try again on a stable connection.