• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Updated Imadi7 Application

Imadi7

Wood
In-game name: Imadi7
Location & Age: Florida, 15
Previous Bans: None
Referral(s): Maxomillion547
Reason you should be accepted: I have read the wiki and rules over again and again. Im interested in meeting new people and be a part of the community.
How did you hear about Herocraft?: My friend from home, Maxomillion547, has recently been accepted in to your server. He said how great it was and it really got me interested.
Have you voted for Herocraft ?: Yes
Additional Info: Im looking for a real pvp server. I am looking for a server without abusive admins. I have been loyal to many admins, so loyal that they have made the co admin and helped them control and their own server.

Jloy1

Legacy Supporter 7
Here are just a few, of many, ways you can utilize to increase your chances of getting accepted:

- Be 100% honest on your application
- Use the proper application format
- Include all of the information requested
- Post some screenshots of your past creations
- Lengthen your application
- Check your grammar/spelling
- DO NOT just re-post your previous application
- Make a great first impression

If you follow these tips, chances are, you will get onto the Whitelist.

After you have improved your application, reply to it saying it's been updated

Imadi7

Wood
Updated Application

In-game name: Imadi7
Location & Age: Florida, 15
Previous Bans: None
Referral(s): Maxomillion547
Reason you should be accepted: I have read the wiki rules over again and again and I have really come to understand them. Im friendly, nice, and interested in meeting new people and be a bug part of the hero craft community.
How did you hear about Herocraft?: My friend from home, Maxomillion547, has recently been accepted in to your server. He said how great it was and it really got me interested. So I looked up some pictures and watched some videos and thought that this server was absolutely amazing.
Have you voted for Herocraft ?: Yes
Additional Info: Im looking for a REAL pvp server. I am looking for a server without destructive abusive admins. I have been loyal to many admins in the past, so loyal that they have trusted me enough to make me the co admin of their own server. I helped many admins control, manage, and ban players that have broke and abused the rules. I am a trustworthy minecraft player and I think you would be honored to have I guy like me on your server.