• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

updated application

1. In-game name: piccolo15909
  2. Location & Age:Kentucky,18
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers)None
  4. Referral(s):xtb5x, brancher, codyneace, jnapier73, scottcombs45
  5. Reason you should be accepted: I'm pretty much just interested in the PvP with some of the hero classes. I do like to build, and the surrounding area sounds pretty fun.I am pretty good with redstone if I say so myself.I am very interested in working with other players.I would be a big help to one of the communities.
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: by brother xtb5x plays
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?:yes and will vote again
  8. Additional Info: I'm still in high school, i'm a senior this year. I've played regular minecraft for a year now, and my brother and I has our own play around server that we just like to build on.My favorite sport is basketball.I love just talking to different people on servers.

AlexDaParrot

Legacy Supporter 5
Hello, I'd like to ask you to give us a bit more information on your hobbies or other activities that you enjoy in the additional information section, and also provide some specific examples on why you should be accepted to this server. We want to see your personality shine!