• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Update the wiki..

Just a suggestion, update the wiki?
I noticed a lot of things that need updating, like smiths cannot use anvils, and stuff like percentage of health given back by food doesn't have some of the new 1.4 foods.

WitchOnaRampage

Legacy Supporter 9
Just a suggestion, Ultimate_N00b and C4ruso - update the wiki - yourself!

Check out the page Contributing to the Herocraft Wiki for ideas on how to get started. Almost all pages in the wiki can be updated by general members.

There are only 3 criteria for updating the wiki:
  1. Join the wiki (it's separate from the forums)
  2. Have accurate information on what needs to be changed
  3. Have the desire to make a difference yourself rather than bleating for someone else to do it!
There's no magic fairy that waves a wand to keep the wiki up to date. There is one dear old crone who currently has a stuffed neck from being hunched over the keyboard and spending about 5 hours rewriting the town and kingdom pages day before yesterday:rolleyes:... but no fairies I'm afraid.

The trickiest bit is having accurate information to update with. If you have ACCURATE information on stuff that needs to be changed, but aren't too sure about changing it in the wiki yourself - MESSAGE ME, ok?

But the best thing would be to have loads more people working on the wiki, because it's a really big job...

Amir86

Legacy Supporter 2
Speaking of the wiki...the perks page for donors seems to be gone.

WitchOnaRampage

Legacy Supporter 9
Speaking of the wiki...the perks page for donors seems to be gone.
It's been renamed to Supporter Perks. Left side of main page. Let me know if there are probs with the link to that page directly, or from other pages to that page. Something could be missing somewhere and I'd appreciate you letting me know if it is :).

Amir86

Legacy Supporter 2
It's been renamed to Supporter Perks. Left side of main page. Let me know if there are probs with the link to that page directly, or from other pages to that page. Something could be missing somewhere and I'd appreciate you letting me know if it is :).
Found it. :D Everything seems to work fine on my end.