• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Update the hc.to/main slideshow

The slideshow on the home page still has the 4th anneversary of Hc up, the one in oct-nov? It also still has blazeful vengence and zambies events up. Same with the valentines and may the 4th.. Cmon people we dont need all this old stuff on the slideshow, none of it is relevant anymore.

_DELETED_10000

Legacy Supporter 3
I don't agree that the Blaze event should go down, but I absolutely agree that events from 2014 and all that junk should go away. My reasoning for keeping the blaze event on there would be to showcase what our last event was and the items people were getting. Keeping patch updates from last year makes it look like nothing has happened on the server.

Clans and Conquest S3 --> "Keep up with the latest patch notes to see what's new!" (links to patch sub-forum, maybe a picture of T2 skills or something) --> Blaze event --> "Show your support by remembering to vote!" --> Possibly the adventure map preview thread?

Less is more, in this case.

Keep the eye on the eventful, the now, and the future.

xexorian

Admin ZeeZo
Retired Staff
Keeping patch updates from last year makes it look like nothing has happened on the server.
@Kainzo
I agree. Can't we just put stuff about updates to LWC's, and bug fixes there, and maybe post stuff we've worked on recently?

At the very least, the event stuff shouldn't be left up if it's not happening still. Right?

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
The slideshow on the home page still has the 4th anneversary of Hc up, the one in oct-nov? It also still has blazeful vengence and zambies events up. Same with the valentines and may the 4th.. Cmon people we dont need all this old stuff on the slideshow, none of it is relevant anymore.
@Kainzo
I agree. Can't we just put stuff about updates to LWC's, and bug fixes there, and maybe post stuff we've worked on recently?

At the very least, the event stuff shouldn't be left up if it's not happening still. Right?
changed up from the last 10 slides to the last 5, so all should be well.