• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Upcoming Absence

MajorasMask

Ungodly
Hey. I'm going on holiday for 2 weeks, so i'll be gone during that period. I should be back around the 16th of August. Have fun while i'm away! ;)

In terms of my structures, I have two which I own:

- My mansion, (Guild HQ), which I have labelled as mine already.

- My noble plot, SE08.

Both structures should be mine when I return. If a form of tax/rent is introduced for noble plots, during my absence, may an admin please withdraw the amount of money, I need to pay, for the 2 week period (I won't be able to do it myself). If this is to happen, please send me a message that you've done so! :p If something else occurs during my absense, affecting my ownership, please may you contain and protect the plot untill I return (in which case I can sort out what needs to be done). Seeing as you're the only person that I know who can do this, or knows anything about it, @Brutalacerate. Protect the stuff foo! :p

As for that, have fun without me! :p I'll give you a good break from my whining, bitching and complaining. For the citizens of Oblivion, remember to plant that forest! ;) (Otherwise tits will be slapped)

@PewPewPewLasers @leftovers5 @Fo0l3d @EtKEnn @Anyone else that has anything to do with me (I don't have many friends).