• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Upb34t's Signature Shop

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
1. What kind of artwork are you requesting?: Signature
2. What dimensions?: Same as my Rainbow Dash signature
3. What Subject?: The town Camelot http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/7/20111224172745.png/ with this picture, make something cool around it. Sunset or something, it should be medieval themed.
4. Background?: Sunset thingy, or something you think fits in.
5. Text?: Mayor of Camelot
6. Font?: Something that looks old/ancient
7. Add. Info?: I'm happy with everything, but use the picture i linked. Would be awesome if you could cut out and use only the castle, removing the grass area and cactus wall.

Zaspar

Legacy Supporter 2
2. What dimensions?: About as big as Troppicz's
3. What Subject?: My skin, maybe with arms crossed behind me, in the middle of the scene
4. Background?: Look up "Major Lazer" on google images to inspire the scenario XD
5. Text?: Zaspar, Assassins of Apherdite, Communist Collective
6. Font?: Give the Communist Collective something... Russian, lol, keep the fonts of Assassins of Apherdite and Zaspar that I currently have. (You can find the signature thing of "Zaspar" in Amgroma's signature thread thing, somewhere)
7. Add. Info?: Thanks man. Edit: Just saw your post on the avatar thing... I'll arrange that with you. Test server or regular?

Upb34t

Legacy Supporter 3
@mike0o00

Mike0o00.png

Upb34t

Legacy Supporter 3
@Thejoker1177

Hey Joker,

Here's your Signature :D

thejoker.png

Code:
[IMG]http://dl.dropbox.com/u/8364144/Signatures/HC/thejoker.png[/IMG]

Thanks,
-Upb

Zaspar

Legacy Supporter 2
I'd like to request that you take a screenshot of me with this texturepack, it's my custom version of dokucraft.

If you're online in 1.8 or 1.0, tell me. If 1.8, meet me at the SW HG. If 1.0, meet at the stone brick road leading out of spawn.

Upb34t

Legacy Supporter 3
I'd like to request that you take a screenshot of me with this texturepack, it's my custom version of dokucraft.

If you're online in 1.8 or 1.0, tell me. If 1.8, meet me at the SW HG. If 1.0, meet at the stone brick road leading out of spawn.

Sure thing. I usually switch back and forth between 1.8 and 1.0, so I'll pm you when I see you online.

hey upbeat can you do my signature once you get 1.0? :D
Of course!

spartanfan17

Legacy Supporter 2
1. What kind of artwork are you requesting?: Avatar
2. What dimensions?: i really dont know what ever you think would be best. :)
3. What Subject?: A creper with a dark green spartan helmet.
4. Background?: Maybe the colosseum or if that is to hard then i dont care what ever fits well
5. Text?: N/A
6. Font?: N/A
7. Add info:? thank you for putting in the time to make this :)

MajorasMask

Ungodly
2. What dimensions?: Wolf Picture Dimensions 790px x 200
3. What Subject?: Trees and nature. Using the current MC texture pack (In fancy and smooth graphics).
4. Background?: The huge trees I have made North-West of D101, in sunlight or sunset, whichever looks best.
5. Text?: ''I wish you could hug your children and complete your lives while I watch alone as everything.''
6. Font?: I don't mind, as long as it looks neat and tidy but not too formal/boring. Not like comic sans, which is all over the place. Maybe the one I am using now?
7. Add. Info?: I'd like a picture of my skin next to the trees much like TrueLinko's sig:

I%20wish%20you%20could%20hug%20your%20children%20and%20complete%20your%20lives%20while%20i%20watch%20alone%20as%20everything.
Incursion.png

^ Like that, with my skin (mainly showing my face and upper body), fading in around the bottom. Overall i'd like my SIG to look like the one above. With the quote (the text) at the bottom and the trees in the middle.

For the ''top text'' you could write:

HC's Only Environmentalist - Mad Man from the UK - The Amateur Scientist

Upb34t

Legacy Supporter 3
For the moment, I've skipped a few request, because I couldn't start working on them yet due to the lack of screenshots of the respective skin. I'll create them once 1.0 is out.

@TurtleSick

TurtleSick.png

TurtleSick2.png

Code:
Sig 1:[IMG]http://dl.dropbox.com/u/8364144/Signatures/HC/TurtleSick.png[/IMG]

Sig 2:[IMG]http://dl.dropbox.com/u/8364144/Signatures/HC/TurtleSick.png[/IMG]

Please pm me regarding changes.

Thanks,
-Upb

2. What dimensions?:The same as youres :D
3. What Subject?: Something with rogues or ninjas
4. Background?:Night town :D
5. Text?:You didnt hear me coming!
6. Font?:something mysterious :3
7. Add. Info?:This is my Skin :D
Assassin.png

http://imageshack.us/f/442/assassinfq.png/

Upb34t

Legacy Supporter 3
@the wolfe 's Signature

I couldn't find an anime-render of a gas-masked soldier with a dragunov SVD rifle, so I hope this acceptable for you as well.

the%20lone%20wolf.png

Code:
[IMG]http://dl.dropbox.com/u/8364144/Signatures/HC/the%20lone%20wolf.png[/IMG]

Please pm me regarding changes.

Thanks,
-Upb

1. What kind of artwork are you requesting?:signature
2. What dimensions?:the same as your "wunderbar" wolf one
3. What Subject?:a gas-masked soldier with two band-aids over his left eye lense with a dragunaov SVD rifle tucked under his arm
4. Background?:kinda of a gloomy gas covered worn torn field
5. Text?:the lone wolf
6. Font?:any that works best for you
7. Add. Info?:i would like it anime styled if at all possible

911chandler

Legacy Supporter 4
1. What kind of artwork are you requesting? Signature
2. What dimensions? Same as Zaspars
3. What subject? Freeper related with similarity to Zaspar with the picture of me positioned like his
4. What background? Some minecraft and star wars mix however it looks best
5. Text? 911chandler, Valor Recruitment Officer, Freeper (all that split, again, like Zaspars)
6. Add. Info? You can get a screenie of me for it on the 1.0 test server

MajorasMask

Ungodly
Hate to rush you and all, but have you considered and thought about my signature? @Upb34t

If you need pictures we can hop over to the HC Server and get some! :)

Upb34t

Legacy Supporter 3
Sure, that'd be good :D

Problem is I'm visiting like all my relatives this week and thus haven't been able to and won't be able to create a lot of artworks this week, but I'll try my best!

Hate to rush you and all, but have you considered and thought about my signature? @Upb34t

If you need pictures we can hop over to the HC Server and get some! :)

MajorasMask

Ungodly
Sure, that'd be good :D

Problem is I'm visiting like all my relatives this week and thus haven't been able to and won't be able to create a lot of artworks this week, but I'll try my best!

No problem! :D No exact need to rush, I am sure you are busy! ;)