• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Upb34t's Signature Shop

Jinder745

Obsidian
1. What kind of artwork are you requesting?:Signature
2. What dimensions?: The same as your wolf signature
3. What Subject?:Lightings around a Picture of Rainbow dash :D
4. Background?Dark, night
5. Text?:EtKEnn, Master broster
6. Font?:
7. Add. Info?:If it's very hard to make it, you can do something you like ;) I'm not good at describing :/ I will be happy with anytithing really, but if it's possible i would have something like the one i describe :) Oh btw, what is a Font? :3
Rainbow dash wtf :D

Pugglez_

Legacy Supporter 3
Oh my god, as soon as I saw my signature you made for me back in the uberstrike days, this made me wonder..

Are you king_john? :D

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
Good to see that your shop is going well :) If i see you online i will donate sime coins btw, since i'm so pleased with my signature ;)

Upb34t

Legacy Supporter 3
Yep :) I loved your old Signature. One of my bests back then.

Oh my god, as soon as I saw my signature you made for me back in the uberstrike days, this made me wonder..

Are you king_john? :D

Since I got so many requests, it's gonna take a few days until your Signature is ready.

Thanks for your patience.

Theazian

Legacy Supporter 3
I have to say, I am in awe with your artistic skillz. These are amazing! I wish I had the same skill and creativity as you. Can't wait till I see mine!

Upb34t

Legacy Supporter 3

Hey Kwong050,

I may present you your desired avatar. It turned out to be way to hard to edit the TF2-Bow out and a minecraft Bow in, so I hope you don't mind, that I've used the TF2-Bow instead.

Pom7r.png

To use it as your Avatar, save the picture to your computer, then click on your name in the top right corner and click on "Avatar". Then upload the image and hit "Modify Avatar".

Please pm me regarding changes, if you want. I could send you the .psd file, if you want to make changes yourself.

Thanks,
-Upb

Upb34t

Legacy Supporter 3
@eBiiL aXe 's Signature

Hey eBiiL aXe,

eBill%20aXe.png

To use it as your Signature, click on your name in the top right handside corner and click on Signature, then paste the following -Code into the Box and hit Save.

Code:
[IMG]https://dl.dropbox.com/s/n3zhyo1dz2jv3sd/eBill%20aXe.png[/IMG]

Please pm me regarding changes, if you want. I could send you the .psd file, if you want to make changes yourself.

Thanks,
-Upb

1. What kind of artwork are you requesting?: Signature
2. What dimensions?: Same as tropicz? <3
3. What Subject?: Team Fortress 2
4. Background?: Like red abstract?
5. Text?: eBiiL aXe With Matt centered under it

6. Font?: any
7. Add. Info?: I <3 you

Kwong050

Holy Shit!

Hey Kwong050,

I may present you your desired avatar. It turned out to be way to hard to edit the TF2-Bow out and a minecraft Bow in, so I hope you don't mind, that I've used the TF2-Bow instead.

Pom7r.png

To use it as your Avatar, save the picture to your computer, then click on your name in the top right corner and click on "Avatar". Then upload the image and hit "Modify Avatar".

Thanks,
-Upb

omg! that is awesome. your the best

Edit: you are quick

malmenca

Diamond
2. What dimensions?: IDK lol
3. What Subject?: Malmenca, Focus'd around myself
4. Background?: whatever
5. Text?:Malmenca, Tree Creepers(TC), Pro-tip: Malmenca is Always Watching
6. Font?: Whatever
7. Add. Info?: The idea is to have Malmenca be big over a green background of sorts, dark green-ish

2. What dimensions?: Wolf siggy size
3. What Subject?: Me half hidden in the shadows while crouched
4. Background?: Some sort of alley with shadows cast about.
5. Text?: "Stealth_Ninja_" "Master Ninja" "You Best Be Watchin' Your Back"
6. Font?: Something Sleek and BA.
7. Add. Info?: Awesome work I'm seeing. Might get a avatar as well.

ebilaxe

Legacy Supporter 6
@eBiiL aXe 's Signature

Hey eBiiL aXe,

eBill%20aXe.png

To use it as your Signature, click on your name in the top right handside corner and click on Signature, then paste

the following -Code into the Box and hit Save.

Code:
[IMG]https://dl.dropbox.com/s/n3zhyo1dz2jv3sd/eBill%20aXe.png[/IMG]

Thanks,
-Upb

Wow man your amazing, thanks <3

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
1. What kind of artwork are you requesting?: avatar
2. What dimensions?: Not small, but to be specific 400x400 - 600x600 will be nice
3. What Subject?: I'm looking for an avatar of my skin that's similar to @Brutalacerate 's avatar. I want an edited image of my skin with a cool background!
4. Background?: I'm thinking flames like brutal would be cool because I like flames, and the nether, but I'm also a fan of lightning and more so than fire, if you can do either of those (if lightning make it in game minecraft looking lightning) then sweet!
5. Text?: It's an avatar so it doesn't need any text
6. Font?: No text :)
7. Add. Info?: Link to skin: http://www.minershoes.com/skin/view/i4e6d3036aa74148192958422482282308117

Psychokhaos

Legacy Supporter 3
1. What kind of artwork are you requesting?: avatar
2. What dimensions?: Not small, but to be specific 400x400 - 600x600 will be nice
3. What Subject?: I'm looking for an avatar of my skin that's similar to @Brutalacerate 's avatar. I want an edited image of my skin with a cool background!
4. Background?: I'm thinking flames like brutal would be cool because I like flames, and the nether, but I'm also a fan of lightning and more so than fire, if you can do either of those (if lightning make it in game minecraft looking lightning) then sweet!
5. Text?: It's an avatar so it doesn't need any text
6. Font?: No text :)
7. Add. Info?: Link to skin:
"I think I'll keep this avatar for a while :p"

I'll assume this is for Xexo? Haha.

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
^^I don't think xexo has time to make that avatar he promised, plus I want a better avatar than he and brutal :p since they are so similar (xexo edited brutals avatar to have purple eyes like his skin, pixel by pixel)

madsplatter

Diamond
KJ Upb34t, you make great stuff man. Always looked up to you when making sigs back in the PP days. :p Keep it up, looks incredible.