• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Unorthodox Township Ideas?

Dazureus

Legacy Supporter 4
I was just wondering what kinds of towns people would make if they had no restrictions during creation. Any aspect can be cool or weird, from the appearance of the town to it's behavior, focus, members and so on. It just needs to have not been done before.

My most recent ideas:
A town comprised only of Veterans and/or Elites.
A town in perpetual darkness, all sunlight blocked off by a layer of blocks up at the height limit.
A town based on FFIV's Tower of Babel- the tower itself is the only building in the whole area (discounting the underground).
A town centered wholly around Lore. Everything it does is as in-character as possible.
A kingdom that actually seems like a kingdom, in that everything is physically connected and it's hard to tell where one town stops and the other starts. Like Silverwyn/Fiore, but even closerer (or at least the space between is more developed).

Davros_

Web Developer
Legacy Supporter 9
I love the last idea. I wish that was how towns developed in Herocraft, would be so much cooler.

Shadownub

ICE ICE ICE!
Legacy Supporter 3
They're all do-able, that's the beauty of our township system... just tough to to do.

Symbolite

Legacy Supporter 7
If I could rebuild my deeps I would build 3 full sized Underdeeps in a triangle formation and for kingdom merge them all with one superdome linking the 3 smaller domes together. That would be a sight to see.

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
10 towns placed down and made just after the Game of Thrones lore. Dragonstone for the Targaryans, Storm's end for the Baratheons, Winterfell for the Starks, Lannisport/Casterly Rock for the Lannisters, Eeryie for the Arryn's, Riverrun for the Tully, Highgarden for the Tyrrels, Pyke for the Greyjoys, Sunspear for the Martells, Harrenhal for Baelish and King's Landing for the King who claimed power over all the towns. (Capital)

North: Winterfell Central East/west: Pyke and Eeryie. Central: Riverrun, Harrenhal, King's Landing. West: Casterly Rock. East: Dragonstone. South: Storm's end, Highgarden and Sunspear.

Diplomacy: (In the start of the book, changes a TON trough the book). Stark, Arryn and Baratheon are bound my friendship and common cause (They overthrew the Targaryen rule). Lannister are bound to Baratheon by marriage. Tyrrel and Martell are mortal enemies. Martell are pro-Targaryan, and doesn't participate a lot in the rule of the Kingdom. Greyjoy are enemies of everyone as they tried to rebel against the Baratheon rule, but Lord Eddard Stark defeated them.

Then the ruling king dies, his sons are accused of being bastards and all kind of hell breaks loose as Arryn and Stark both dies suddenly...

solarlight

Dirt
A town that is a jungle, Or a flying town, naybe a nether town ( not IN the nether) With walls of lave and iside a huge lake of lava with notherbrick,fence,stairs,beds,brewing stands et cetera

MajorasMask

Ungodly
How about an industrial/machine themed town? One with apartments disguised as factories, and a town hall like a big power station. Maybe cover the town with a big dark cloud, to represent pollution! :p

Like the image in this video: