• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Unofficial HeroCraft Skins! (pic heavy)

So, from what I understand, the previous texturer for HeroCraft had to unfortunately leave her work unfinished, which is a damn shame. From the skins that I have seen straight from the wiki, she did an amazing job breathing life into these characters who's shoes we all fill whilst playing on this server. It pains me to see so many classes without skins, as giving something a face does wonders to the character that each and every path brings with it.

So, I have brought it upon myself to bring my own ideas of what each class should look like to life.

My quest? To make a skin for every path and specialization available, for both males and females.
I apologize if it takes me a while, but I take my time with my skins, as I want them to be as characterful as I can make them. ;)

Finished:
Rogue (Male)
hZosL.png
39luq.png
ErPgL.png
Caster (Male)
aZr3R.png
3nUe1.png
Dread Knight (Male)
eDPTZ.png
1eHxw.png
uqOLC.png
Beguiler (lol)
zGxZ3.png
nlraI.png
Soon To Come:
Warrior
Healer
Paladin
Dragoon
Samurai
Ninja
Ranger
Thief
Bard
Geomancer
Wizard
Necromancer
Cleric
Druid
Bloodmage
Disciple
Please give me as much criticism as physically possible! Also, don't be afraid to leave suggestions.​

Kwong050

Holy Shit!
Can you (or anyone else) make the rogue one with a creeper head for me?

Edit: How does one apply on the character?

Kwong050

Holy Shit!
May I also have the mouth guard thingy. Sorry if I am wasting your time or bothering you. :/

Edit: I love the skin!

Upb34t

Legacy Supporter 3
Holy Sh***! These are AMAZING :D

Edit: Could you tell me how you got the renders in such a brilliant quality? Usually the preview from minersneedcoolshoes have a terrible quality...

Edit2: Nevermind, I didn't read carefully enough.

Holy Sh***! These are AMAZING :D
Daww, Thank you!

Sexy shits Neph.
Thanks, Aeto.

Looks good to me!
I could say the same about your ghast mask.

YAY A GOOD DREADKNIGHT SKIN <3
Heh, I like him too. Thanks!

These skins are sexy as all get out. Keep up the good work man.
Why thank you!

guys he is on break on another server. ill see what i can make to add more to it but he might be back soon
Indeed. Sorry about the frequency of skins guys, it is just hard to stay motivated when you can't actually play or socialize with everyone on the server.

Last month, on my second ever day playing, I called Archmage_Lloyd a troll chat (we were talking over skype at the time). Without warning, I was kicked with the message "NO." There was no explanation. When I logged back on, I quickly realized (much to my horror) that I was muted. It turns out that I was muted for using a internet e-bonics. It felt a bit harsh for my first offence (I figured that I would at least get a warning), but I figured that a 24 hour mute was justly served, as uttering poop is of course against the rules. However, the next day I found myself still muted. Oh well, I figured that as long as I persevered through the coming days, the mute would eventually be lifted.

Nope.

That was over 3 weeks ago, and I am still muted.
I messaged the mods about it, but Kain placed the mute, so there is little that they could do.

I have tried to get myself all leveled up and be an active member, but it is next to impossible to get any enjoyment from the server when my most basic abilities to communicate have been taken away. I can't even message other players. Imagine roaming the land, only to suddenly come face to face with a fellow player. That player might offer a simple "Hello." Now imagine what it feels like when all you can do is stand there and stare at that player blankly, without being able to return the greeting. I have tried placing signs, crouching/dancing/spasming, and charades, but I find it impossible to enjoy myself, sadly. I still log on everyday though, but every time I see the words "You are muted." in chat, I feel my heart sink.

All because I called my friend a troll on my second day.
And this was only my first offence, I didn't even get a warning.