• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Unobtainable Goods

Dazureus

Legacy Supporter 4
I've been looking at the Minecraft Wiki and I realized that the general populace of Herocraft can't use all of the blocks. Obviously, we have the vast majority of normal goods available, and I'm all for there being certain materials only the staff can have, but I had a few suggestions.

Make Cracked and Mossy Stone Bricks, Mycelium, and Silverfish blocks available via Cauldron recipes.
Alchemists could use some more unique products, especially if the ability to produce chainmail goes to the Smith (which it ought to, in my opinion). Cracked and Mossy have thus far been available mostly through dragongarde plots, but now there's Circle Stone Brick to fulfill this purpose. Silverfish blocks would probably be of limited use, but they could be handy nonetheless. And I just don't know why Mycelium isn't in the Cauldron recipes as it is. We have grass, and snow-covered Dirt, but no Mycelium. It's an oddity.

If possible, make Ender Portal Frames and Portal Blocks breakable by all players.
These would probably only be distributed at events or something, but they're unique items that people could be proud that they have. If they could become breakable, staff wouldn't have to busy themselves with removing them should they be placed in funny places.

Hydroking77

Legacy Supporter 7
Silverfish *shutters*
We do not touch the Cauldron as it is just the Falsebook plugin.

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
Well, we could have our wonderful coders make some kind of new plugin that allows alchys to spawn stuff like that if they meet certain cost conditions. Kinda like how the cauldron works, but with ugly rough edges :p

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Cauldrons broken for the moment, we could handle it through transmute... but thats pretty rough...

Also, not interested in having a recipe for mossy/cracked. Maybe for mycelium.

MajorasMask

Ungodly
Mycelium, Grass, Cobwebs, End Stone and......

....errr......

Mossy cobblestone.

^ Those are the rare blocks i'd like to see Alchemists making! :)

xexorian

Admin ZeeZo
Retired Staff
I'd like to see the circular stone brick's being obtainable somehow, or at least a rare block in quantities enough to make structures with.. :)