• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Bug Unkown World.

Hello, my IGN is IllusionArtist1.
I am having a problem with the server, Im hoping there's a solution.

My problem is every time I join the server I keep getting Force TPed to spawn then to a Giant Tree, again and again and again. I also cannot move. I also keep receiving a message saying Unknown world: Please select your current world in the multiworld screen.
So I go to the multiworld screen, Click multiworld and do what I gotta do. But it still doesn't work I cannot play.
What do I do?

Eneokun

Max Legacy Supporter
My problem is every time I join the server I keep getting Force TPed to spawn then to a Giant Tree, again and again and again. I also cannot move.

Only thing I can think of is you getting ported to Limbo, which is basically the world you get kicked in if you violate all kinds of server rules and configs (not necessarily on purpose), like lagging out and glitching into blocks can send you there, getting kicked from the server for illegal mods too though.
Check if you are using legal mods only (for HC). Did you use any ability / skill when you have entered the game or did you just go to the survival server from the hub and then "fell into the ground and got ported to Limbo" (which is my guess).

You can attempt to escape with /spawn.

Unknown world: Please select your current world in the multiworld screen.
Has nothing to do with the bug, that's a message from the map mod included in the heromodpack. It means that you have not given a name to the map of the current server in the map options.

For reference: Click Me

"did you just go to the survival server from the hub and then "fell into the ground and got ported to Limbo" (which is my guess)."
Yeah, that's what keeps happening.

I'm using the Technic Launcher, no I haven't installed any additional mods. I only have the mods that came with the pack (HeroCraft)

No solutions have worked.