• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

UnknownK9's Ban appeal

UnknownK9

Iron
IGN:UnknownK9

Banned by: Danda I believe I'm not exactly sure however.

Time of ban: Sometime today 10/30/2012

Reason for ban: Abusing region access

Your story: I believe the reason in specifics of why I was banned was due to a misunderstanding between llvllax and myself. llvllax may not see it as so however when I got kicked from his town I asked him why and he told me for stealing and that he made a petition for Danda to check what items were stolen. The items were taken by me but by a misunderstanding in what the chest room was, see the chest room in the town while we were mining out the bottom half of the base was a room filled with chests. On several occasions I had taken whole chests and put the cobblestone into the town bank due to the fact that we were running out of room and on more than one occasion I had made iron ingots into iron blocks to save room for the materials we mined out underground. To my best understanding this was all public and that you may take and should put back as you saw fit. I don't know the specifics of the items that were taken but I can say that if it really comes down to it I can simply refund the items out of my personal region. However this should be seen as a misunderstanding and that it will never happen again, there has not been a past reported incident of this ever happening to me and I don't plan on joining another town anyway. I can and will refund items on request out of my personal region and I'm sorry for the actions that I have put the staff and players through to make their playing time less enjoyable.

Update:
The things that I had donated were from mining and it was only cobblestone the reason that I took things out of chests and put them into others was to make room, I took stacks of up to 3 or sometimes 4 iron ores and melted them and left them in the furnace(which were usually mine to begin with) and I had taken stacks of ingots to make them into blocks in an effort to make more room. I asked one of the town members to got through most of the chests and donate the cobble to the town bank because I was told that the mayor has access to all that and it's only cobblestone anyway. You should be able to look through the logs and find past events were I made more room by making blocks or by taking out cobblestone and then soon after there being a town bank donation. Also to see the logs you had to go to the chest room right? So I mean you saw it the place is not very organized and at the time there was no town plots all the stuff was just going into those chests.
Danda
Update2:
I had not seen any labeled private chests, I guess I assumed there was none because there was no plots and they were all in the same room, any private chests were supposed to be lwc'd or so I thought cause there was a few downstairs with signs on them that were labeled before the plots. Anything that was downstairs was fully public or labeled and lwc'd so I don't really understand what chest your talking about.
Danda

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
What I saw in the logs was not cobblestone or Iron or anything else that should have been donated into the town bank.

EDIT: I'm talking about labeled private chests not general storage chests.