• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Unban Apeal

IGN:No_H8_Gamer
Banned by: Xexorian
Time of ban: 6/23/16
Reason for ban: Greifing
Your story: I just enterd the server and saw abuch of glowstone. I took it not noing the real meaning of greifing i thought it was puting lava on things.When i rejoin i will go back and repair everything i took.

Last edited:

xexorian

Admin ZeeZo
Retired Staff
Griefing may be defined as:

• Breaking into any regioned areas otherwise impossible to enter.
  • Emptying chest contents for the sole purpose of grief.
    • This includes dumping on the ground and or burning items en mass.
  • Destroying blocks in another player's structure.
    • Destroying blocks above chests in un-regioned areas is acceptable.
    • Destroying blocks in another player's structure is acceptable if the exact blocks are replaced.
    • Plants must be left in a position where they will regrow to their original state.
  • Mindlessly destroying the landscape.
  • Placing blocks in or around a structure which you do not own.
  • Leaving abusive messages in any form.
  • Teleporting group members to your person and engaging in hostile actions against said group members after they purchased a teleport through trade chat.
  • Harvesting of crops without replanting

This was your first infraction of the rules, however since you are both apologetic and new I will be lifting your ban sometime tomorrow morning. In the future -- Please follow all of the Herocraft Online rules located conveniently for you at HC.TO/RULES Thanks!

note:
If you're that new to the server try visiting my guide. It gives a brief rundown of multiplayer stuff and has links to various pages on the Wiki.