• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Unable to gain c from mobs

Status
Not open for further replies.

ddrheretic

Legacy Supporter 4
It seems since the permission change that I am unable to get c. tlrheretic hasn't been on today but lastnight she could not get c either.

skittles32009

Legacy Supporter 7
have gotten reports that quite a few ppl havent gotten any coin from mobs today either. myself included

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
We've changed from bPerms to StarBurst Permissions - it's possible that EcoCreature isn't updated or Vault isnt passing the permissions through properly

@mung3r @DThielke

has anyone gotten coins (other than admins) from mobs?

cmckenica

Legacy Supporter 7
I haven't been getting any and I have been killing a lot.
Same here. I did post a petition on it yesterday (Pe #930) and Xanipher just closed it and said "They don't always drop coin". I've gone to a lot of other locations and killed mobs as well, but still no coins. This is definitely a bug that should be fixed.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
If they are currently saying "You killed x" then that means the plugin is passing the appropriate permissions. If it says nothing - that means EcoCreature is having issues.

skittles32009

Legacy Supporter 7
If they are currently saying "You killed x" then that means the plugin is passing the appropriate permissions. If it says nothing - that means EcoCreature is having issues.

I'm getting no response at all. so it is EcoCreature according to what you just said.

skittles32009

Legacy Supporter 7
fixed for me as well.

just wanted to add that i have been getting coin from every single aggressive mob...is that me being lucky or is it not random anymore?

Status
Not open for further replies.