• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Bug Unable to Enchant bows

I am lvl 18 enchanter and have not been able to enchant a bow. The book will show the list of three lvls of enchantments I can choose from but will not enchant the boy when I select an enchantment I have asked around and nobody is aware of a bug or anything and I checked to make sure that it was a lvl 10 enchantment. I am able to enchant anything else but not bows or books.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
I am lvl 18 enchanter and have not been able to enchant a bow. The book will show the list of three lvls of enchantments I can choose from but will not enchant the boy when I select an enchantment I have asked around and nobody is aware of a bug or anything and I checked to make sure that it was a lvl 10 enchantment. I am able to enchant anything else but not bows or books.
I havent heard anyone else having these issues.

SwannkyTaco

Legacy Supporter 8
Are you sure you have the correct setup for enchanting? What do you mean by it will not enchant the bow when you select an enchantment - is there anything coming up in chat, or is it simply not letting you click?

inscopia

Legacy Supporter 4

I have this issue sometimes whilst I am enchanting, the fix is generally clicking the enchant till it works and/or click the bow to remove it and place it back in and try again.

After clicking on the enchantment table, I place the bow in the box and the enchantment list opens up. I select an enchantment and click on it then nothing. It would not enchant the bow. After reaching lvl 30 enchanter, I was able to enchant bows. Nothing that I read said that you must be lvl 30 to enchant bows but It would not allow me to until I hit lvl 30. Idk, it works now lol.