• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Bug Unable to Connect to Server?

QuickChasm

Glowing Redstone
I played on the server yesterday with no problems whatsoever, but I tried logging on today and I keep crashing or getting disconnected.

The error reports:
internal exception: io.netty.handler.timeout.readtimeoutexception
internal exception: java.IOException: an established connection was aborted by the software in your host machine

I tried reinstalling my minecraft versions and folders but I still crash every 2 minutes I connect.

Any ideas on how to fix this?

Evanist

Legacy Supporter 3
The staff are currently installing the new patch and discovering bugs and such. They are trying to repair what was problematic in the server. It will take time, but the server will be back up soon. Or else maybe wait till tomorrow till everything is back up into place.

Please have patience. The staff of this server are working hard on getting everything back up. It is not your side, it is theirs. The coming of shaman, new town system and all those things made some errors. Perfection takes time to do.

QuickChasm

Glowing Redstone
Ahh, I was wondering whether is was a server or client side problem. Thanks for clearing that up; guess I'll wait until tomorrow then.

QuickChasm

Glowing Redstone
I havent seen any issue - can you not access hub.hc.to ?
I'll play on the server normally until the server crashes with this error. Once it crashes, I can connect into the hub, but not into the actual server itself, and there will be a 15 second delay on everything. After around 45 seconds I'll crash again with the same error, and I'll usually wait a day before I can play normally again.

QuickChasm

Glowing Redstone
If it helps, the Minecraft client itself isn't crashing; I just get kicked out of the server with this error and can't connect again.

QuickChasm

Glowing Redstone
sc

screenshot it please
And now I cannot connect to the server anymore. The error starts everytime I try to connect now. Something to do with new people logging in? (I never got this error when there weren't a lot of people playing [around midnight-morning in PST]).

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Means you lost connection. When you lose connection - you get sent to the hub (or completely disconnected) In essence, your internet hiccuped.

The only other possibility is if nocheat kicked you, but it'd be a different kick message