• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Un-Whitelisted

[Reposted to fix name for thread]

In-game: OneCraftyMiner
Banned by:BrutalAceRate
Ban date:3/15
Reason: transparent texture pack
Story: well, i would like to start out that this was my mistake, i will not blame another, such as, my brother/ friend. I would also lime to say i acknowledge and accept any response, as it is your game server, and not mine. So, i was banned for using a transparent texture pack, and being still fairly new to minecraft, i was not even sure what a transparent texture pack was, going into the server for the first time, and after bringing in materials from my first, very long, mining trip, people, such as my king, Sheddi asked my if i asked me if i used a transparent texture pack, of course i had said no, because i was unsure what it was. But, being curious as to what it was i had made the mistake of looking at them yesterday, and had tried it out this morning, just to see what it Was like, my key mistake, and i have now learned from a mistake i had made, because i am only human and make mistakes. So what i am asking for, is a second chance , having learned from my mistake, I hope to return to HeroCraft and never make a similar mistake again, i hope you can see this mistake in a similar way i do, as a learning mistake. I respect your decision, and i am not pointing fingers at anyone but myself. Thank you for letting me enjoy my short, and hopefully longer stay at herocraft. And yes i know i will have a very hard start if i am allowed back in, as no one will look at me the same, from one fatal mistake caused by curiosity.

Please do not associate Sheddi to this, I am actually praising him because he cares for, and tries to help out his citizens, it just errored out here