• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Umbra

IGN: ilovebacon36
When did you join Herocraft? November 4, 2013
Explain your Minecraft experience: I have tried to level up as much as possible on my own but would like a town.
Previous Towns?: None
Why did you leave the previous Town/Guild(s)?: None
Class/Profession | Level: LostSoul/Crafter | 5/5
Why do you want to join Umbra?: Because Umbra looks fun and probably a little dangerous.
How often are you on Herocraft?: Once a night but how long varies.
Can you use Teamspeak with a mic?: I can listen but I cant speak until I get a new mic. :p
Additional Info you feel we should know: I like to laugh and talk with people. I dedicate myself and I will keep trying to improve umbra. I really enjoy all things food.

Absolutely. Working towards a common goal would help me reach my goal of mastering a class and helping improve umbra. So yes. Everything I would do would be for the benefit of the town.

I'm a little confused. If i was to be accepted would I be notified here then invited in game? If I wasn't accepted would I be notified as well?

Ellron23

Legacy Supporter 3
Fun talking to you guys last night. I'll probably come back on in a month or two.
LONG LIVE KAINZOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
5b4JU.png

MWgfiUz.gif

Last edited:

I_Love_Miners

Legacy Supporter 5
@I_Love_Miners @Ellron23 @lumont @Delfofthebla

Hey guys, wanted to apologize for the lack of activity online lately.
Had a really terrible family emergency occur and things have been pretty... Well.. Terrible.

I'll be back on probably Monday evening.

I'll keep you all posted.

thats fine. we've all been barely active anyways with other shit going on. have you even been to umbra yet?

macura

Diamond
I would like to apologize for my lack of activity recently, mainly because of CHEEEEESE.

Anyway, i will return when delf installs league of geylands, prodeces to play a game with me, proclaim that league of faggotlands his new favorite game, but also that it is the best game evars.

I_Love_Miners

Legacy Supporter 5
I would like to apologize for my lack of activity recently, mainly because of CHEEEEESE.

Anyway, i will return when delf installs league of geylands, prodeces to play a game with me, proclaim that league of faggotlands his new favorite game, but also that it is the best game evars.

Ellron23

Legacy Supporter 3

Brain_Slugs.jpg

Leeg is only vidya on world

Delfofthebla

Legacy Supporter 4
Retired Staff

We barely knew ye.