• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Umbra

Ellron23

Legacy Supporter 3
In other news, saw this on reddit, and thought of Dr. Fudge. @fudgeskull
irQvjb4.gif

Also
k2rkehf.gif

macura

Diamond
ok, harass us in game and we can sort it out
PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT: If you wish to join umbra, you must harass miners (a.k.a the gate keeper) in game. The more frequently and persistantly you do this, the high the chance that you will get into umbra.

Bullshit Macura, if you want to even have the slightest of chances you must impress me or J1mmydude and then we will QQ until you get in Umbra.

@iPro_Calum remove the falsities in your signature.

It’s all for nothing if you don’t have freedom. Every man dies, not every man really lives. We all end up dead, it’s just a question of how and why. They may take our lives, but they’ll never take my shitty Durotar signature!

STDs4YouAnd4Me

Legacy Supporter 8
I'd hate to be 'that guy' to get someone over here to delete these messages and give you a stern warning to keep things sensible, but be real here. Quit making an ass of yourself.

BulkPhase

Obsidian
Amazing how a bunch of grown-up men goes running to the admins whenever they feel their butts are hurting.

Time to grow up STDs & I_Love_Miners, because this is why you're bullied.

Also: I'd like to join Umbra, who do I talk to?
Welcome aboard

xanxth

Wood
IGN:Xanxth
When did you join Herocraft?3 days ago roughly
Explain your Minecraft experience:I've played minecraft since about 1.5ish(beta) and I've ran a server and played on many
Explain your Herocraft experience: First built an underground house on ruins, then a nice house on the whitelisted world, and got my chests stolen from a couple times. Now working on an underground home.
What classes did you master on Bastion?: Didn't play
What classes do you plan to go this map?: Druid or Darkmage/Enchanter Alchemist or Runesmith
Previous Towns?: None
Why did you leave the previous Town/Guild(s)?: n/a
Class/Profession | Level: Lost Soul:5 Crafter:12
Why do you want to join Umbra?:
How often are you on Herocraft?:Daily
Can you use Teamspeak with a mic?:Yes, I have a half decent one.
Additional Info you feel we should know:
I hope to get accepted!

Last edited:

I_Love_Miners

Legacy Supporter 5
IGN:Xanxth
When did you join Herocraft?3 days ago roughly
Explain your Minecraft experience:I've played minecraft since about 1.5ish(beta) and I've ran a server and played on many
Explain your Herocraft experience: First built an underground house on ruins, then a nice house on the whitelisted world, and got my chests stolen from a couple times. Now working on an underground home.
What classes did you master on Bastion?: Didn't play
What classes do you plan to go this map?: Druid or Darkmage/Enchanter Alchemist or Runesmith
Previous Towns?: None
Why did you leave the previous Town/Guild(s)?: n/a
Class/Profession | Level: Lost Soul:5 Crafter:12
Why do you want to join Umbra?:
How often are you on Herocraft?:Daily
Can you use Teamspeak with a mic?:Yes, I have a half decent one.
Additional Info you feel we should know:
I hope to get accepted!

denied-drafting.jpg