• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

ULTIMATE ROLEPLAY!!!!

KuroKy

Gold
EXCUSE ME ADMINS I ALSO +1 THIS AS THIS SERVER IS ADVERTISED AS A "ROLE PLAY" SERVER. ALSO I CANNOT EXECUTE THE COMMAND KNOWN AS ./roll THIS INFURIATES ME AS WHEN I TRI TO ROLE PLAY WITH MY FRIENDS IT LIMITS MY EPIC ROLE PLAY BATTLES, THIS TRIGGERS ME AND LEADS ME TO GO KILL OTHER TOWNS BECAUSE OF THE VOID LEFT IN MY RP GAME PLAY.

biowaier

TNT
All caps and comedy aside, it would be nice for a command that would display an emote to players in a short radius, much similar to how our lesser used /ch local interacts. I find myself instinctively typing emotes into local whenever I'm in a roleplaying mood, only to find the "[Player name] says:" very unsatisfying. Although this detail is small, it would mean all the difference in a server where many could argue you actually benefit from getting into your character and making shit happen.

"Grrryah!" The Dreadknight lifts his greataxe from the cleaved Zombie's opened chest and hauls it's chipped blade on his left shoulder, stifling a grunt and turning to descend further down the palace steps..
"...Chicken fodder."