• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[UGA] United Gay Alliance (Good)

Carlover1234

Obsidian
The
United Gay Alliance
gay_pride_rainbow-2555.png
Description:
Welcome to the guild for LGBT people and anyone else who wants to join this guild. Let's face it, LGBT such as myself are usually rejected by most of society and something we need is support and a place to feel accepted and not alone. This guild is exactly that. A place where you can feel comfortable if your in this position. So please don't be shy and join if you want to. I'm sure I'm not the only Gay person here. Feel free to message me in game if you want to talk about anything regarding the guild. Now let me explain some of the other info. about this guild.
Note: Haters are gonna hate.
Member List(We are Recruiting):
1. carlover1234 (Guild Leader)
Headquarters:
I'm still not sure about this. As we get more members and meet, we can discuss this later.
Objectives:
1. Get as many members as possible!
2. Stop the usage of the word "Gay" being used.(OPTIONAL)
3. Try to stop the harassment of LGBT people . (OPTIONAL)
4. Beautify the Environment
5. Be nice to others and help others in need
6. Have Fun!
*Give me any other objectives or ideas!:)
Misc. Info:
You cannot join this guild if your lying about your sexuality and are joining this for malicious intentions and hurtful actions. Please be truthful. Also please follow all server rules. Also please put this special key at the end of your application when you apply: Rainbows. Thanks!
Application Form:
1. Are you part of the LGBT community(DONT LIE)?
2. Why do you want to join this Guild?
3. What are you going to contribute to this guild?
4. What's your current class and what do you wanna spec. in(includes prof.)?
5. What town do you live in?
6. Any previous guilds?
Requirements:
1. Be apart of the LGBT community or support the LGBT community.
2. Have a skype (we may use this in the future).
3. Be willing to help us build our headquarters.
4. Be willing to help our guild and allies.

Rules;
1. Respect everyone in the guild and respect our allies
2. Help fellow guild members and allies when they are in need.
3. Follow all server rules.
4. Kill any Evil people and anyone who stands in your way
5. Raid any evil people and anyone who stands in our way!
6. Beautify the environment when you feel like it and when you can!
7. Be supportive and nice to others in our guild!
8. Don't kill or harass any of our allies.

Guild Symbol:
*Gay Pride Flag
Allies:

Enemies:

Please give me any ideas! Also, should we have a guild uniform or should we put our symbol somewhere on our skin?

Well I hope some of you join this guild!:) Thanks, Carlover1234 :)

Jonsoon

Legacy Supporter 8
I don't really understand why you have to make a guild for this. I am all for LGBT, by the way. I know a lot of people on the server and I don't know if they are gay, straight, black, asian, sometimes even male or female, and quite frankly I don't care! That's a great thing about the Internet sometimes. I get to know the people I play with on a completely unbiased basis.

I am not trying to bash this thread, but I think you are trying to fix a problem that doesn't exist, and if it does, make it worse.

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
I hope you guys aren't just saying that because that's the LGBT section. I will admit that article was weird though.
I just meant it as in that I don't find the LGBT part of crap interesting compared to /b/ and /pol/ ;)

I am 100% for gay's rights. The fact that some people still fight against it sounds medieval-ish to me.