• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

UAV is online!!!

Oryinn

Obsidian
23mo937.jpg

This is how I do my part when suspended.

Edit: Inconspicuous censored second monitor.

Oryinn

Obsidian
Damn right. They got that SUPPORT CLASS!
(Imagine me yelling that like drunkbeard from EMT, with a Cowadoody reference.)

AzenYumCha

Legacy Supporter 6
this while thing really started when jazza411, alexhoff1, flippintuna1 and I attempt to attack Indica, but failed many times (gotta give credit that I admit to this x3). The group got bigger when we run into Doogler, greyP, Twidger and the TC ShizzDawgg on the crossover of Zeal and the North Road. The group lingering in Indica (majority are TC) spot the horde of us players and move down to us. Then the huge siege occurred - arrow barrages and jazza411 doing a barrage kamikaze and setting 10 TC at once on fire! <3

The most entertaining day I've had in a while! Besides the times when whiteninja was tormenting a few of us on chat with threats of being banned - that ruined part of it.

This whole event should become Lore Material! ^_^ @Alator

Acherous

Legacy Supporter 9
this while thing really started when jazza411, alexhoff1, flippintuna1 and I attempt to attack Indica, but failed many times (gotta give credit that I admit to this x3). The group got bigger when we run into Doogler, greyP, Twidger and the TC ShizzDawgg on the crossover of Zeal and the North Road. The group lingering in Indica (majority are TC) spot the horde of us players and move down to us. Then the huge siege occurred - arrow barrages and jazza411 doing a barrage kamikaze and setting 10 TC at once on fire! <3

The most entertaining day I've had in a while! Besides the times when whiteninja was tormenting a few of us on chat with threats of being banned - that ruined part of it.

This whole event should become Lore Material! ^_^ @Alator
Hahaha you have no idea how much we were laughing in ts3 when we set up that first arrow barrage. That was just awesome

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
Remastered Tier 2 Supporter
Heh. Write up the events in a story-fashion and we'll see.