• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Tylermj99's Application

tylermj99

Wood
In-game name: My in-game name is tylermj99
Location & Age: I live in the United States, specifically the Lower Illinois area. I am also 14 years old.
Previous Bans (Includes other servers):I have never been banned from a server for any reason
Referral(s): I was referred to by a player/IRL friend Gbnukeunoob
Reason you should be accepted: I think I should be accepted because I love RPG's and I love Minecraft. I used to play WoW and Guild Wars and had 3 level 80s. I didn't continue playing WoW because of the monthly fees. So I am short of playing some good RPG's. My friend told me about this server and I became really interested.
How did you hear about Herocraft?: I heard about Herocraft from my friend above.
Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes, I have voted for the Herocraft link specified on the applications page
Additional Info: I've played Minecraft since Alpha, and loved it forever. I am learning Java/Python in my spare time through books. Again thank you for taking the time to read my application. I hope you like this one. I'd really like to join your server.

tylermj99

Wood
Location & Age: I live in the United States, specifically the Lower Illinois area. I am also 14 years old.
Previous Bans (Includes other servers):I have never been banned from a server for any reason
Reason you should be accepted: I think I should be accepted because I love RPG's and I love Minecraft. I used to play WoW and Guild Wars and had 3 level 80s. I didn't continue playing WoW because of the monthly fees. So I am short of playing some good RPG's. My friend told me about this server and I became really interested.
How did you hear about Herocraft?: I heard about Herocraft from my friend above.
Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes, I have voted for the Herocraft link specified on the applications page
Additional Info: I've played Minecraft since Alpha, and loved it forever. I am learning Java/Python in my spare time through books. Again thank you for taking the time to read my application. I hope you like this one. I'd really like to join your server.

skyboy49707

Obsidian
Gbman Proctors are very busy people as well. Dont post on other players appliaction unless you are a proctor guide or mod/admin

tylermj99

Wood

tylermj99

Wood
For some reason I can't connect to your server all I want to know is did I get banned, why if so, and is it possible for me to get whitelisted again. I am deeply confused on the issue. I will understand my banning or whatever this is. I really think this is a somewhat very little urgency so please answer.