• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Tyler Harr's Application UPDATED

Spirit_Guardian

Soulsand
My in game name is Spirit_Guardian, which is not case sensitive but I like to type it the way I entered it.

Location/age: I live in Sierra Vista AZ, and I am 18 years old as of June 2nd :).

Bans: I accidentally banned myself from my server when I was working on a city that was under a floating mountain/cave... (server mod)

Referrals: Heruohtar & Teonis.

Why I should be accepted; I am responsible and I do my best to follow the rules, I will often check on a rule to make sure I have it right and if I don't I will correct myself.
I do not grief; I am one of those people who work legitimately and hate being griefed, and as such I do not grief.

Where did I hear about you? I heard about it from my older brother and his friend. Hince the referrals above.

Have I voted? Yes, and I will continue to vote until I forget. So except me to vote a few times and then forget after a week... :confused:

Additional Info: I have a terrible memory most of the time, but when it works it is great(go figure). People may say they don't grief but they usually do, they just don't admit it so they will be accepted; I am one of those people who won't even think about it unless it's a practical joke between me and my brother. I am currently taking classes to get my GED (Not that you need to know... but still.)!
I am actually a bit nervous about creating this thread, becasue I am not sure if I have done everything right :oops:.

I think thats about it.

pandaman7

Legacy Supporter 3
Good application but,

Here are just a few, of many, ways you can utilize to increase your chances of getting accepted:

- Be 100% honest on your application
- Use the proper application format
- Include all of the information requested
- Post some screenshots of your past creations
- Lengthen your application
- Check your grammar/spelling
- DO NOT just re-post your previous application
- Make a great first impression

If you follow these tips, chances are, you will get onto the Whitelist.

After you have improved your application, reply to it saying it's been updated.

Spirit_Guardian

Soulsand
Application UPDATED (I hope it is better this time)

In-game name: My in game name is Spirit_Guardian, which is not case sensitive but I like to type it the way I entered it.

Location & Age: I live in Sierra Vista Arizona, I am 18 years old as of June 2nd :p

Previous Bans (Includes other servers): The only ban that I have had placed on me was from a server mod I had set up while I was working on my city that was under a mountain/cave; it was not an open server so no one really knows about it.

Referral(s): Heruohtar and Teonis are both on your server and can vouch for me if there is any suspicion.

Reason you should be accepted: I love to build, I am a respectful person; being that I respect others. Last time I said that I don't grief but now that I think about it I am sure plenty people say that, so instead I will tell you that I am currently working on learning C++ and C#. However, before I learn those I am going to complete my education.

How did you hear about Herocraft?: My brother (known in Minecraft as Heruohtar), and his friend (known as Teonis in Minecraft), both suggested that I join your server so I can play with them.

Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes I have; I know a bit about your server and it impresses me, so I will continue to vote for your server, so long as I remember to vote that is.

Additional Info: I like to work with OOPS, which stands for Object Oriented Program Scripting. The language I use is remarkably close to C++ so I have been trying to work with C++ so I can figure it out, but I can't find much time to do so. I like to build things in Minecraft like link inspired (note that it is inspired; meaning it's not a duplicate) underground/above ground temples. I am not the best with building though, so I have never really thought about taking any snap shots... Other than that, my life is unremarkable and undesirable, so understandably I play on the computer in hopes to get away from it for as long as I can. Other than being on the computer, I like to go to the renaissance fair when ever I can, and I prefer to stay away from the bow/crossbow events because they are all rigged (and because I like to make my own bow's and their bows are wood sticks with stretchy cord).

I guess I can't really use the "I like to build" thing, because I never really took any snap shots to support that...