• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Twickerz Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Twickerz

Dirt
Minecraft In-game name: Twickerz
Location & Age: U.S.A., 17
Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when): None.
Referral(s)[Optional]: None.
Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes.
Have you subscribed to our YouTube Channel? (Optional): Yes.
Have you followed us on Twitter? (Optional): No.
Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes.
Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCT8

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Minecraft In-game name: Twickerz
Location & Age: U.S.A., 17
Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when): None.
Referral(s)[Optional]: None.
Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes.
Have you subscribed to our YouTube Channel? (Optional): Yes.
Have you followed us on Twitter? (Optional): No.
Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes.
Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCT8

Reviewing

Twickerz

Dirt
And explain this ban in detail, including when it occurred.
I thought the question was that if I've been banned from Herocraft, not Minecraft over-all, but then yes, I have been banned by being accused of "hacking" or if the owner start disliking me. Owners on some servers are just ridiculous because you don't know their age and they could be little kids that like to ban people. D: Anyway yeah, I have been banned on a decent amount of servers, but never on Herocraft.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
I thought the question was that if I've been banned from Herocraft, not Minecraft over-all, but then yes, I have been banned by being accused of "hacking" or if the owner start disliking me. Owners on some servers are just ridiculous because you don't know their age and they could be little kids that like to ban people. D: Anyway yeah, I have been banned on a decent amount of servers, but never on Herocraft.

If you were banned on Herocraft you would not be posting an application, you would be posting an appeal.

So let's go over all of your bans, when they occurred and what they were for.

Twickerz

Dirt
If you were banned on Herocraft you would not be posting an application, you would be posting an appeal.

So let's go over all of your bans, when they occurred and what they were for.
You really expect me to recall every ban I've ever received? That's not quite possible, mate. Been playing Minecraft for a while now so I can't really remember every single ban and tell you how they have occurred.

Twickerz

Dirt
Ok.. one ban was made in 2012, so I obviously really can't remember that one. The other one was back in 4/29/2013, also I don't even know what a honeypot block is? That's all I can really tell you, mate.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Ok.. one ban was made in 2012, so I obviously really can't remember that one. The other one was back in 4/29/2013, also I don't even know what a honeypot block is? That's all I can really tell you, mate.

If you are going to continue to be condescending and call me mate after I stated I am not your mate, this is going to go downhill very quickly.

Your flippant attitude is not helping.

Twickerz

Dirt
Whoa, I'm sorry. I actually have a habit to where I call people mate, I'm from Australia originally., I'm not trying to get an attitude.

Twickerz

Dirt
I've attempted to make this as clear as possible, I don't recall any recent bans on this account that I can remember. Therefore, disallowing me to explain how I was banned on these various servers.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
I've attempted to make this as clear as possible, I don't recall any recent bans on this account that I can remember. Therefore, disallowing me to explain how I was banned on these various servers.

Well let me make this as clear as possible. You have a history of griefing, and we do not allow griefing on this server.

Sorry but with your history of "multiple bans" that you cannot even explain I cannot accept the application for fear of you continuing your behaviour of griefing.

Feel free to play via the greylist for two weeks and reapply then. You also have the ability to pay for the whitelist bypass at hc.to/premium

Status
Not open for further replies.