• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion [ Tweaks:Additions ] Farmer

JDFinal

Legacy Supporter 5
I've just recently spec'ed to Farmer and I've noticed a few things.

1. Xp is only given for harvesting.

2. You can only get xp from reeds and Wheat.

Considering the fact this path is called "Farmer" and I do not get xp from planting which I find odd.

Last I checked in Minecraft we have Cacti, Melons and Pumpkins. In my opinion it would make sense Farmers get xp from them. What makes reeds and wheat so special?

It would be great if I could get some feedback.

EDIT: planting should give 0.5xp.

EDIT II: yes I know farmers get xp from logging and fishing. I don't see anything wrong ( as a compromise ) to remove xp from logging and give it to melons, pumpkins and cacti.

TriOni

Coal
In regards to qsa's idea on harvesting and planting. Ive personally been using massive amounts of reeds alternating with logging to lvl. I'm not overly sure why there is no xp for planting but it would make lvling more diverse.

yeelowsnow

Legacy Supporter 9
I agree that farmers need more "farmable" experience sources. I've been leveling using giant mushrooms and a massive reed farm. Exp for planting woiuld be nice(and getting exp for breaking melons and cacti)

EDIT: woo hoo @Kainzo Thanks for setting melons to give exp!