• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Tweak Mob EXP

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
Basically creepers should give more exp is because if they blow up, you get 0 reward and it sucks, along with the hp they have and the general connection lag most experience.
Not to mention that when they explode, they sometimes take other mobs (slimes :( ) with them...

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
Personally I don't see why people have such a hard time with skeletons. I used to kill them without ever being touched, you guys need to learn to strafe more. Spiders were the bitch since they randomly jump forward making it more difficult to knock them back out of melee range.

HoldMyPie

Legacy Supporter 8
Personally I don't see why people have such a hard time with skeletons. I used to kill them without ever being touched, you guys need to learn to strafe more. Spiders were the bitch since they randomly jump forward making it more difficult to knock them back out of melee range.
Skeletons have been buffed alot since the first updates of this map. Next update, they'll be incredibly OP.

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
Leveling is very easy already, especially with this many exp boosts all the time. Took me 6 days of 3-4 hours of leveling each day to get 56 levels as my current spec (During these hours I spent a lot of time hiding from campers and getting back from the GY), spiders and skeletons are "squishy" mobs that dir very fast and gives a lot of exp. Maybe spiders should give 30exp due to the mobility, but skeletons and zombies are fine. Creepers should give the most exp of all mobs though, that i agree with.

EvilThor

Legacy Supporter 3
I've found out that you need to learn how to fight each mob, as you do with players.
I've learned how to fight all the overworld mobs now (witch took me around 10mins), now the only hard thing about leveling is to find mobs.
EXP was fine in my eyes, but I don't really mind the tweaks done recently.

BeasttRecon

Legacy Supporter 4
Skeletons have aimbotttt