• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Tutorial Reset's Class

Going to tutorial, clicking class by accident, curiosity, and/or purpose Reset's EVERYTHING with out warnings (if there are warnings make them bigger please) so please add warnings, I doubt I'm the first but I hope I'm the last :p

This may sound loaded, but I have a huge eye problem, so having the warning signs bigger or with bright warning signs could help a lot, or maybe adding a confirm option...

WitchOnaRampage

Legacy Supporter 9
Going to tutorial, clicking class by accident, curiosity, and/or purpose Reset's EVERYTHING

Yes it does. Scary isn't it :eek: !!

There are indeed warnings. There are two holographic warnings, one just before the class wall as you approach from the tutorial spawn point, and one on the path from the portal entry point from main spawn.

The particularly scary thing, though, is that the reset command runs the instant you click on the wall. Even though you get a message to confirm, by that stage it is toooooo laaaaaate.... Be Warned!