• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Turtles587's whitelist application form

Turtles587

Dirt

1. In-game name: Turtles587
  2. Location & Age: Melbourne Australia age 15
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): Once but it was an unfair admin, once he realized his mistake he reinstated me so its cool.Picture 2.png
  4. Referral(s): My friends Uddeshi and Stevekeys
  5. Reason you should be accepted: I am fair, competent and will uphold a good standard of behaviour. Also heroes is an awesome plugin, should be an enjoyable experience provided I get in. Also I am an experienced and creative minecraft user
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: My friend whose in game name is Stevekeys, wait, what are you talking about, who hasn't heard of herocraft? :)
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft?: yes, why wouldn't I? :D
  8. Additional info: I enjoy large building projects such as giant monuments eg: chickens and I also enjoy sneaking up on people in PvP and using flint and steel. Now thats entertainment. BTW that image is of my singleplayer enjoy :D

Thunderjolt

Legacy Supporter 4
Looks good turtle! 2 things to clear up.

1. Could you give me some more detail about your previous ban?
2. You have read the rules on the wiki, correct?

Turtles587

Dirt
More detail about my previous ban was on the server steveville an admin whos name was Op_Hq2 felt like it would be fun to join my friends faction and ban everyone on it. Once he did though, he was persuaded to reinstate us so to make things clear I DID NOT DO ANYTHING WRONG. Also yes of course I have read the rules on wiki, thankyou for replying and I hope that I meet your standards for entry into herocraft

Turtles587

Dirt
Well I dont know how to do that but the IP was steveville.dyndns.org. I think that its shut down now but remember, I did nothing wrong and was reinstated

I think its on Brutalacerate to make the call according to his previous post. I'm crossing my fingers too, cool chicken by the way

Brutalacerate

AdministRaper
I'm not sure you're understanding what we're asking for here......is there any way you could somehow show us more information on the previous ban? Don't be pushy; patience.

Turtles587

Dirt
Well I dont really know what else there is to say. You can ask Uddeshi or stevekeys why I got banned from steveville but it was because of an incompetent high ranking sever admin who banned me for no reason. It was not a ban for long though, soon after the server administrator realized the misunderstanding and unbanned me. To make things clear I am not banned any more. What else would you like me to include because I dont know how to add a link.

Turtles587

Dirt
The server I was on is now offline and has been since some moderator replaced all the water with TNT and some genius decided to set it off :(. There I no proof that I was banned so why would I bother telling you? BECAUSE I AM 100% HONEST :)

T

Trok

I would accept him, I don't see why not, and I'm not on a computer, so no luck.