• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Ts ban appeal

Dismays

Legacy Supporter 9
IGN: Dismays
Banned by: gabizou
Reason for ban: Staff Disrespect
Your story: Everyone was mic spamming and he choose to ban me for staff disrespect.
I wasn't speaking to him, yet he choose to kick me along with a lot of other people then banned me for "staff disrespect". I was told he had video, so i wish i could see that.

Edit:
I thought you had a recording to show it was me, i didn't do anything other than use a few profanities not directed at anyone, and if you have a recording it will show that.

Also, I haven't evaded anything you banned multiple people without checking anything because you assumed it was me, trust me i wouldn't bother post this is i was just going to use proxies.

I posted this because i did curse which you are acting is unacceptable, but that is all that i have done.

gabizou

gabizou

Sage of World Making
Architect
Legacy Supporter 7
You directly disrespected me after I even kicked you as a warning. You logged back in and continued to shout profanities at nearly everyone. After you were gone, the profanities were quite rare in the lobby channel. So no, not everyone was doing it, you were doing it for the most part.

Also, you were just evading the TS ban with a proxy. I don't see how you really care about the whole appeal process if you're just going to go and evade blatantly.[DOUBLEPOST=1363734820,1363661787][/DOUBLEPOST]Unbanned. Don't do it again, k?