• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

truelinko's application

truelinko

Soulsand
  1. In-game name:Truelinko
  2. Location & Age:London, 13
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers):None other than yogiverse.
  4. Referral(s):None
  5. Reason you should be accepted: I love role Play and pvp i have played it before on a diffrent server and fell in love with it, i am a nice person willing to make friends, and i never grief, and i really wish to join!
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?:i was searching "Heros Plugin" on google
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes
  8. Additional Info: i love helping others and i hope this covers enough to get me whitelisted here is a background of my hero: As a young child i was taught the arts of archery, how to handle a bow ...and to strike with a bow. My Master Zai Din, told me that one day i shall become important and fend the innocent. At such a young age i didnt believe it. nevertheless i became stronger with the bow, each day letting it become one with me. My Town Aramoor was invaded i ran to the walls picking them off. I couldent do more i ran from Aramoor to the Wild and came upon a city

truelinko

Soulsand
Oh that, i jumped off the spawn point and lagged severly and it said "flying is not enabled on this server" i dont get why i was banned though :/ i didnt break any rules what do you mean by "link you"

KanJam49

Legacy Supporter 4
Wondering if you could possibly link me to your ban. It's alright. Just know that any form of hacking is NOT tolerated. Are you being completely honest about your age? Your profile says 18, but your app says 17?

truelinko

Soulsand
Alright, ill be honest, im 13 years old, just every other server i try to apply you have to be 18 or over and i didnt want to be rejected due to my age, Sorry but alteast now i don feel guilty i'll need you to change my profile age please as it is incorrect, sorry

gabizou

Sage of World Making
Architect
Legacy Supporter 7
We only require you to be 13. Why would you lie about being 13? You could've been whitelisted easily if you were true about your age. Still i'm going to give you a chance here.

@toadsworth29 Go ahead and let him in.

toadsworth29

Legacy Supporter 3
Congratulations! You were accepted. Please, check your PM.

Also, you are the first person I have whitelisted! :D