• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

troyt16 app please i apologize please accept

Status
Not open for further replies.

troyt17

Stone
Ok, I thought about both of my applications that I made yesterday. I know I did not get accepted, but I would like to give an apology. I’m going to start off by saying I never lied in my applications. I did get banned on two servers for griefing, but one of the bans was because my friend told me to get on the server and he griefed. Both of us got banned. The other ban was for setting TnT off in my base. The tnt then landed on the base below and blew it up. I really did tell the truth. The reason I made a second account was to try to hurry up and play on the server. Someone told me that only the person that did the first post on my app could accept it. I thought he left, so I made another account so I could make another application. After thinking about this I realized that I will be left out from my friends. I know I made mistakes and my first impression wasn’t very good, but I would like another chance. Please, if you guys would take the time, read it. Here is my new application.

1 Location & Age: U.S.A and 16
2 Previous Bans (Includes other servers): I have been banned once for griefing. I explained it in the paragraph above.
3 Referral(s): Codeman7865
4 Reason you should be accepted:I have heard that your server is one of the best servers in Minecraft, and I would love to play and give it a try. I am used to PvP servers, but I have never played on an RPG server like this one. Almost all of my friends that play Mincraft are playing on this server and they say it’s cool. This server is all I here about on my team speak and Skype and I would just love to have a fun time on it. I enjoy building with redstone and the making villages and kingdoms. I also love PvPing. This server sounds really balanced from what I hear other people say. I would love to get a chance to play on this server.
5 How did you hear about Herocraft?: Codeman7865, slapacookie, ordinary, and sourful,
6 Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?:Yes I have
7 Additional Info: I want to say that I apologize for my previous applications. I hope this can make up for it. Thanks for reading this!

Status
Not open for further replies.