• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Trouvo Application

Trouvo

Dirt
  1. In-game name: Trouvo
  2. Location & Age: Arizona, USA 25
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): None
  4. Referral(s): OrangeAngel
  5. Reason you should be accepted: I love to build, even for hours at a time, and I am a pretty good pvp-er as well
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: OrangeAngel
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes
  8. Additional Info: I am a very going person, i do not get upset easily, if at all. When not playing minecraft, i find other minecraft servers to play on...lol. I also play TF2, CSS, and am very excited for SWTOR.

OrangeAngel

Legacy Supporter 2
Here are just a few, of many, ways you can utilize to increase your chances of getting accepted:

- Be 100% honest on your application
- Use the proper application format
- Include all of the information requested
- Post some screenshots of your past creations
- Lengthen your application
- Check your grammar/spelling
- DO NOT just re-post your previous application
- Make a great first impression

If you follow these tips, chances are, you will get onto the Whitelist.

After you have improved your application, reply to it saying it's been updated.

Trouvo

Dirt
  1. In-game name: Trouvo
  2. Location & Age: Arizona, USA 25
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): None
  4. Referral(s): OrangeAngel
  5. Reason you should be accepted: I love to build, even for hours at a time, and I am a pretty good pvp-er as well. I am an excellent builder, especially housing and design, i have created many houses and built almost the entire city of Lunavara on the LOTC server. I am the baron of the city on LOTC, and have done so well diplomaticaly, that i was able to get our city "regioned" without need for donation(for those that do not understand the meaning of this, i am the first to do so on the server, without paying the currency on server for it or a donation(not that i am not a donator). I have read the rules and i have no problem with them, i am a very respectful and honor bound person, i do not grief, i do not steal(unless in rp). I am a very hard worker in game as well, and will spend hours just gathering materials just to build a single house. Recently mined over 9000 cobble just for the keep in LOTC.
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: OrangeAngel
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes, and i vote on a regular basis.
  8. Additional Info: I am a very easy going person, i do not get upset easily, if at all. When not playing minecraft, i find other minecraft servers to play on...lol. I also play TF2, CSS, and am very excited for SWTOR. I love rp games, including D&D, Warhammer, Warhammer 40k(i always play chaos world eaters!). My favorite genre of gaming are RPG games, i have played all the elder scrolls, and fallout games countless times, and am a huge Zelda fan. I can also code as i have done so for at least the last 10 years, specifically Java, C++ and Visual Basic. I absolutely hate anyone that uses cheats in any mmo game, it completely ruins the game, the rules are there for a reason, what fun is it to play a game as a god and have the ability to do anything, or be shot through a wall from across the map? Whats the point, hate black hat hackers....