• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Trip to Italy

Skaduush

Dragon Warrior
Legacy Supporter 9
Anyone interested can view my wife's blog posts about our Italy trip here..

http://fastgreyz.blogspot.com

There are 2 posts up so far, and should be another 2 posts by the end of the week.

Enjoy!
~Duush

Brutalacerate

AdministRaper
I am so jealous man! That place is absolutely beautiful and I'm sure the food was great.

Me and the lady are wanting to head to Europe sometime this year or next year so we've been saving moving like crazy. Haha.

TrinityDown

Legacy Supporter 6
It's been at least 5 years since I've been to Italy. Truly one of my favorite countries. I really would like to visit again.

Hope you see everything you can. It's impossible to see everything in one trip though :p

Apherdite

Queen Bee
Lord Kainzo and I were going to go this summer too, but we decided not to haha! I'm jealous! It looks like you guys had a killer time!!

Steamed

Legacy Supporter 3
Apherdite said:
Lord Kainzo and I were going to go this summer too, but we decided not to haha! I'm jealous! It looks like you guys had a killer time!!

an image of you and Kainzo in italy popped into my mind.... but then I realized I still dont know what Kainzo looks like.

Diavolo1988

Legacy Supporter 6
My brother is in Firenze with his gf right now. Italy is gorgeous in the spring since everything is green and so alive. Have been to italy a lot of times myself, but I guess its a bit shorter way from Norway than from the states.

Afro7897

Legacy Supporter 5
I took a trip to greece italy and france last summer through a student ambassador program. i've actually been to that exact gelato shop you went to. its what i miss most about italy besides the massive amounts of mango green poweraid. the stuff tastes like the nector of the gods but be careful i spent a good 44 euros on just the stuff. i swear i could have drowned in the stuff and died happy hahaha

Dazureus

Legacy Supporter 4
Afro7897 said:
I took a trip to greece italy and france last summer through a student ambassador program. i've actually been to that exact gelato shop you went to. its what i miss most about italy besides the massive amounts of mango green poweraid. the stuff tastes like the nector of the gods but be careful i spent a good 44 euros on just the stuff. i swear i could have drowned in the stuff and died happy hahaha

Hold on. People to People? Is that what it's called? Because ME TOO! I'm going in like 3 weeks. Italy and Greece for 19 days, looks ridiculously awesome.

Anyone wanna donate?