• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Accepted Trimmiser1995's application

Hello :D

1. Minecraft In-game name: My IGN name is Trimmiser1995
  2. Location & Age: I'm from Switzerland & I'm 16 years old
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when): I didn't have a permantly ban from an other server.
  4. Referral(s): No, i haven't any
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: From my friend AustrianOnline
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes, I have
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes, I do
  8. Reason you should be accepted:I have already said,that i heard about this server from my friend AustrianOnline so i would like to play with him if i am accepted.I am a friendly and active player so i hope i will be accepted.
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!):HCT13
  10. Additional Info: I really like to play minecraft an because it is not getting boring after after more than 1 year I am sure that i will still play it for a long time.
;)

ShadowWarriorXA

Legacy Supporter 7
Reviewing...[DOUBLEPOST=1347308577,1347308190][/DOUBLEPOST]Hey there @Trimmiser1995! No bans, always great to see! Could ypu add to your additional info? What other games/hobbies do you enjoy outside of Minecraft? Just edit your current application then make a post letting me know you have done so. Thanks!

1. I really like to play minecraft an because it is not getting boring after after more than 1 year I am sure that i will still play it for a long time.
In my freetime I often play tennis with friends, or just chill in the city. I also like playing BF3, Mw3 or Assasins Creed on my PS3. On the PC I just play oldschool games like NFS Underground 2 or NFS Most Wanted.