• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Tree Creepers](Evil){21}

Gorre1

Gold
In game name:Gorre
Hero Paths/Specs:Beguiler and crafter
Hero Levels:38 Beguiler and 27 crafter
Mastered Specs/Paths: caster
Why you should be a Tree Creeper: I am on herocraft every single day of the week, i can raid with the tree creepers anytime, i show no mercy for anyone.And I am very good raider and am also a teamwork player
What you can contribute: I can contribute friendship, a decent set of pvp skills.
What town are you currently in:none
Time Zone: AWST i think? (i'm not good with time zones)
Teamspeak(Ability to talk/listen/both): Both

TheMrLief

Legacy Supporter 7
In game name:Gorre
Hero Paths/Specs:Beguiler and crafter
Hero Levels:38 Beguiler and 27 crafter
Mastered Specs/Paths: caster
Why you should be a Tree Creeper: I am on herocraft every single day of the week, i can raid with the tree creepers anytime, i show no mercy for anyone.And I am very good raider and am also a teamwork player
What you can contribute: I can contribute friendship, a decent set of pvp skills.
What town are you currently in:none
Time Zone: AWST i think? (i'm not good with time zones)
Did you not already apply and get declined?

look_out

Legacy Supporter 3
Hey guys sorry haven't been playing much but i have been using a crappy monitor that sucks for MC. I ordered a new monitor that should be coming in the next week. Once i get it i should be playing a lot more minecraft and financially master Wizard

Bingy1218

Legacy Supporter 4
Hey guys sorry haven't been playing much but i have been using a crappy monitor that sucks for MC. I ordered a new monitor that should be coming in the next week. Once i get it i should be playing a lot more minecraft and financially master Wizard
Financially.........

BurKeYzZ

Gold
In game name: BurKeYzZ
Hero Paths/Specs: Samurai/Smith
Hero Levels: 42/24
Mastered Specs/Paths: Healer/Warrior/Crafter
Why should you be a Tree Creeper: I can help on raids, I am very active and i feel my pvp skills are above average.
What you can contribute: I am able to provide my proffession abiltiys and i will always go on raids.
What town are you currently in: ThornHollow
Time Zone: GMT

ICE ICE ICE!
In game name:15935952
Hero Paths/Specs: dragoon/ farmer
Hero Levels:60 dragoon / 8 farmer
Mastered Specs/Paths:Master dragoon
Why should you be a Tree Creeper:I've been on raid with you guys many times and done well.
What you can contributepvp skills and raid nost of the time active most of the time, im a dragoon what can you say im good at catching people.
What town are you currently in: None
Time Zone:Eastern Time
Teamspeak(Ability to talk/listen/both):Yeah all of them

In game name: danieljsmith
Hero Paths/Specs: healer crafter specs: Disciple, Enchanter
Hero Levels: Crafter 13, healer 7
Mastered Specs/Paths None
Why should you be a Tree Creeper: I love defending, and attacking other towns, and I would bring another soldier in to help protect, and attack
What you can contribute: I have good pvp skills, and I have played with heroes plugin almost all the time I have played minecraft.
What town are you currently in: none
Time Zone:Mountain
Teamspeak(Ability to talk/listen/both): Neither :(