• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Tree Creepers](Evil){21}

w0nd3rb0y

Legacy Supporter 5
In game name: w0nd3rb0yCK
Hero Paths/Specs: Ninja/Samurai/Alchemist
Hero Levels: 60/21/55
Mstered Specs/Paths Ninja/Alchemists
Why you should be a Tree Creeper: Bored with current PVP, and want a group that knows what they're doing. We've had words in the past, but we can move past that. Shit talking is just shit talking. I have had my moments but I'm a pretty chill person.
What you can contribute: PvP when needed, alway up for a fight, can also help level the group if needed alchemy needs.I can provide a personal region and space in my spawn plot as well
What town are you currently in: Don't even know anymore. Was in Verstad, then went to Sancturary, now I am in ATV's town.
Time Zone: Est
Teamspeak(Ability to talk/listen/both):both

Aburido_burrito

Legacy Supporter 4
Why you should be a Tree Creeper: Bored with current PVP, and want a group that knows what they're doing. We've had words in the past, but we can move past that. Shit talking is just shit talking. I have had my moments but I'm a pretty chill person.
What you can contribute: PvP when needed, alway up for a fight, can also help level the group if needed alchemy needs.I can provide a personal region and space in my spawn plot as well
What town are you currently in: Don't even know anymore. Was in Verstad, then went to Sancturary, now I am in ATV's town.
wake up in the mornin feelingg like a dwarf

Acherous

Legacy Supporter 9
In game name: Acherous
Hero Paths/Specs: Ranger/mason
Hero Levels: 33/40
Mastered Specs/Paths: none
Why you should be a Tree Creeper: Because drugs make me cool
What you can contribute: Free tracks and mason shit
What town are you currently in: none
Time Zone: central
Teamspeak(Ability to talk/listen/both): both

Aburido_burrito

Legacy Supporter 4
In game name: Acherous
Hero Paths/Specs: Ranger/mason
Hero Levels: 33/40
Mastered Specs/Paths: none
Why you should be a Tree Creeper: Because drugs make me cool
What you can contribute: Free tracks and mason shit
What town are you currently in: none
Time Zone: central
Teamspeak(Ability to talk/listen/both): both
gay bois be gay

MixxiM

TNT
1cObw

Kwong050

Holy Shit!
no trolling in this thread plox