• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Tree Creepers](Evil){21}

Aburido_burrito

Legacy Supporter 4
In game name: Aburido_butido
Hero Paths/Specs: dragoon, smithy
Hero Levels: fotay five, thirtay sumtin
Mastered Specs/Paths No I have a life
Why you should be a Tree Creeper: I'm the queen, so everyone needs their queen in their guild so you should LISt ME.
What you can contribute: i smithy and I can repair your needs win a quick slap with the hammer on the anus-anvil and c12 is my husband and brutal is my uncle and then all of you will be related to brutal and get sat admin fertilizing

Egorh

Outcast
Legacy Supporter 7
In game name:TrueCorruptor
Hero Paths/Specs: Samurai/Merchant
Hero Levels: 26/55
Mastered Specs/Paths: Warrior, Crafter, Merchant
Why you should be a Tree Creeper: I am good at pvp and I think that I would enjoy pvping with all of you.
What you can contribute: I can set up shops, trade with villagers, and of course have easy transportation with enderchests
What town are you currently in: I will be leaving my current town (mayor doesn't come on)
Time Zone: EST
Teamspeak(Ability to talk/listen/both): Both

FalseLuck

Legacy Supporter 7
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
In game name:FalseLuck
Hero Paths/Specs: Samurai, Paladin / Enchanter, Engineer
Hero Levels: 55, 35/ (deranked from 55 to 45), 50
Mastered Specs/Paths: Samurai, (Enchanter was)
Why you should be a Tree Creeper: I enjoy PVP and would like to be part of a cohesive group.
What you can contribute: Money, reputation, and entertainment :p
What town are you currently in: I will be leaving my current town (mayor doesn't come on) also will break or hand over leadership of my guild.
Time Zone: EST
Teamspeak(Ability to talk/listen/both): Both

Other notes: I'd like to play with you guys for a while (a week or so) if accepted to see if I "mesh" well with the group before I officially join.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

MixxiM

TNT
In game name: MixxiM
Hero Paths/Specs: Dragoon, Alchemist
Hero Levels: Level 42 and Level 44, respectively.
Mastered Specs/Paths: None yet, although I will soon master Dragoon and move on to Caster/Wizard.
Time Zone: Eastern Standard Time. I can get on for roughly 2-4 hours a day weekdays, and usually more than that on the weekends.
Teamspeak(Ability to talk/listen/both): I can both talk and listen on TS3.

What town are you currently in?: Sanctuary, though I am able to leave them at a moments notice if need-be. The town is relatively inactive, and most of my friends that were in it have left anyway.
Why you should be a Tree Creeper?: I'm a dedicated, as well as active member of the server. I'll be fully committed to the guild, assuming I get accepted. I'd love to be a part of the guild, you guys have a badass reputation on the server, and are fun as hell to fight. I can only imagine what it would be like to fight with you guys lol. Also, I make EXCELLENT applications, idk if you've noticed haha
What you can contribute?: I'm an active member as well as an above-average builder, as well as a fairly well-versed and innovative player in regards to redstone. I'll admit that I'm not the best PVPer on the server, not by any means, but I can hold my ground with ease as well as be very helpful in group battles. You won't have to worry about me in that aspect :p. Also, although you most likely already have one, I'm a relatively high-level alchemist, and can provide any of the materials associated with that profession for a free or discounted price.
Thanks for taking the time to read this, hopefully I'll be playing with you all soon. - Mixx

micland

Coal
In game name: Micland
Hero Paths/Specs: dreadknight enchanter
Hero Levels: level 55 dreadknight 53 enchanter
Mastered Specs/Paths: none almost mastered dreadknight and mastered enchanter
Why you should be a Tree Creeper: i am great at pvp and have fought the TC and would like to join the TC and help as much as i can
What you can contribute: help raid and build
What town are you currently in: Sanctuary
Time Zone: central time zone
Teamspeak(Ability to talk/listen/both): both

c12095

Holy Shit!
In game name: Micland
Hero Paths/Specs: dreadknight enchanter
Hero Levels: level 55 dreadknight 53 enchanter
Mastered Specs/Paths: none almost mastered dreadknight and mastered enchanter
Why you should be a Tree Creeper: i am great at pvp and have fought the TC and would like to join the TC and help as much as i can
What you can contribute: help raid and build
What town are you currently in: Sanctuary
Time Zone: central time zone
Teamspeak(Ability to talk/listen/both): both

Accepted

Diffuse

Legacy Supporter 4
In game name: DIFFUSE
Hero Paths/Specs: BEGUILER AND DISCIPLE
Hero Levels: 60 AND 50 SOMETHING
Mastered Specs/Paths: BEGUILER
Why you should be a Tree Creeper: BECAUSE I AM GOOD AT PVP AND STUFF
What you can contribute: I AM GOOD AT PVP AND STUFF AND WHEN WE LOSE I CAN MAKE EXCUSES FOR YOU GUYS
What town are you currently in: GRAVKOC
Time Zone: PST
Teamspeak(Ability to talk/listen/both): YUS

Aburido_burrito

Legacy Supporter 4
In game name: DIFFUSE
Hero Paths/Specs: BEGUILER AND DISCIPLE
Hero Levels: 60 AND 50 SOMETHING
Mastered Specs/Paths: BEGUILER
Why you should be a Tree Creeper: BECAUSE I AM GOOD AT PVP AND STUFF
What you can contribute: I AM GOOD AT PVP AND STUFF AND WHEN WE LOSE I CAN MAKE EXCUSES FOR YOU GUYS
What town are you currently in: GRAVKOC
Time Zone: PST
Teamspeak(Ability to talk/listen/both): YUS
I'm so addicted to what we used to do when you rolled around with me I between the sheets