• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Tree Creepers](Evil){21}

macura

Diamond
In game name: Tony_is_baws
Hero Paths/Specs: Dragoon/enchanter
Hero Levels: 14/40
Mastered Specs/Paths Disciple
Why you should be a Tree Creeper: I'm interested to see how treecreepers work and appreciate how organized they are.
What you can contribute: Anything really, enchanting, raids, clearing . (got loads of time on my hand)
What town are you currently in: Mineris
Time Zone: EST
Teamspeak(Ability to talk/listen/both): All
U might wanna change your signature lol

Gorre1

Gold
In game name:Gorre
Hero Paths/Specs:Beguiler/crafter
Hero Levels:22/13 i will master soon
Mastered Specs/Paths:beguiler
Why you should be a Tree Creeper:because I am a very good pvp-er and relly good teamwork player i will help any member in town.also am a good builder and I want to help your town
What can you contribute:all what you need raid,helps,and i will help any member in town
What town are you currently in:none
Time Zone:
Teamspeak(Ability to talk/listen/both):yea i have ts and mic

Gorre1

Gold
Why you should be a Tree Creeper:because I am a very good pvp-er and relly good teamwork player i will help any member in town.also am a good builder and I want to help your town, and speling is great
What can you contribute:all what you need raid,helps,and i will help any member in town
Time Zone:

Why you should be a Tree Creeper:because I am a very good pvp-er and relly good teamwork player i will help any member in town.also am a good builder and I want to help your town
Time Zone:
Absolutely Not.

jazza411

Legacy Supporter 3
In game name: jazza411
Hero Paths/Specs: Disciple/Enchanter
Hero Levels: 44/43
Mastered Specs/Paths Zeal: Ranger, DG: Ranger and Bastion: Disciple
Why you should be a Tree Creeper: I believe I should be a Tree Creeper because at the moment I haven't been doing much related with pvp and I would enjoy joining a guild which has pvp foremost in their minds and a guild which initiates pvp instead of backing off. Also I am a very quick learner which would love to fight mineris and eclipse, because they both are annoying towns and I would enjoy making things as difficult as possible for them.
What you can contribute: I can contribute healing and a person who can listen to commands and obey them, If you say for me to jump I will jump.
What town are you currently in: Technically SkyFall, reality by myself.
Time Zone: UTC/GMT +10 hours
Teamspeak(Ability to talk/listen/both): I am able to talk and listen on ts3. (or skype if needed)